Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by jw147 View Post
    Proof that money can buy you love

I can never understand why Zuckerberg has gone for a minger though, but you're right. That's why men are desperate for decent salaries

Comment

Originally Posted by jw147 View Post
      It wont be close, jimmy will win 4-1
      That's the spirit! I'd love it to be a classic. Guess we'll find out later! :snooker::snooker:
      Steve Davis Technical Articles = https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...ilebasic?pli=1

Comment

Originally Posted by VillaGuy View Post
        If there was one player that I felt certain would be a multiple big tournament winner from the start of seeing him it would have been Maguire, can't believe he's only gone on to being an also ran
        Me neither. 10 years ago I was pretty sure that Maguire would become World Champion and World Number One.

Comment

Originally Posted by JimMalone View Post
          Me neither. 10 years ago I was pretty sure that Maguire would become World Champion and World Number One.
          He never had the mind and composure to be world no.1, the talent yes.

Comment

Originally Posted by Big Splash! View Post
            He never had the mind and composure to be world no.1, the talent yes.
            Yes, the last years I've learnt this as well.

Comment

Not sure if this is common knowledge.
              The Irish Open is also aired live on the Quest Channel, for those without Eurosport :snooker:
              "I got injected with the passion for snooker" - SQ_FLYER
              National Snooker Expo
              25-27 October 2019
              http://nationalsnookerexpo.com

Comment

Originally Posted by JimMalone View Post
                Yes, the last years I've learnt this as well.
                If Maguire quit bevying whilst away at tournaments then I'm sure he'd have accomplished way more in the game. He has all the talent in the world.

Comment

Watched a bit of the Cope v Brecel match,all 8 players who got a 2 year tour card at the start of the 2015/16 season from the European tour order of merit are battling being relegated from the tour.

Does anyone know what the qualifying criteria for the 2017/18 season will be as there's no mention of an order of merit anymore,cheers.

Comment

Originally Posted by Alba_ View Post
                    If Maguire quit bevying whilst away at tournaments then I'm sure he'd have accomplished way more in the game. He has all the talent in the world.
                    But that's just the point. He sadly doesn't have the right focus and the head to be as succesful. Mental strength is an important part of what makes the difference between the top players. And that's why Hendry, Higgins or Selby were and are so succesful.

Comment

Go Luca!

Hopefully he can manage to get some consistency in his play..

Comment

Originally Posted by Lievro View Post
                        Go Luca!

Hopefully he can manage to get some consistency in his play..
                        Great to see he's now with Grove Leisure too
                        Favourite players: Kirk Stevens, Stephen Hendry, John Higgins, Ronnie O'Sullivan, Ding Junhui

Comment

What a terrific start from Higgins once again. 137 points in frame 1, 130 in frame 2.

Comment

Higgins in the form of his life. But whoever chose this venue for a prestige snooker tournament is an idiot. The background noise levels are ridiculous.

Comment

Willo just tweeted a short video of the actual 'roof' of the 'arena'.......man this is a bloody joke!!
                              http://https://twitter.com/markwil14...87608021643264

Looks like a beach tent that only asks to be blown away by the wind. Now I know why we could hear jumbo jets taking off in the background...airport is just next door.
                              Ton Praram III Series 1 | 58" 18.4oz 9.4mm | ash shaft + 4 splices of Brazilian Rosewood | Grand Cue medium tips

Comment

GO ON JOHNNY HIGGINS!!!!!!!! :snooker:
                                "I got injected with the passion for snooker" - SQ_FLYER
                                National Snooker Expo
                                25-27 October 2019
                                http://nationalsnookerexpo.com

Comment

Working...
                                X