2016 UK Championship

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally Posted by Erwan_BZH View Post
    Anyone knows what are the TV matches for this afternoon? I hope they show Maguire vs Zintong ! Most exciting one
    Hoping for that particular match myself as well. Not sure about the tv matches. Guess we'll find out soon enough...only an hour to go now. Can't wait!
    Last edited by daffie; 26 November 2016, 12:20 PM.

Comment

• I'm hoping to see that one too, but with Selby and Higgins both playing at the same time I don't think it'll be shown.

Comment

• 2016 UK Championship

Selby v Wells on all the extra channels why not the Higgins match as well?

Found it, BBC Red Button is on sky channel 980
        Last edited by DeanH; 26 November 2016, 01:38 PM.
        Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

• Classic DT there, as he watches the black going towards the middle bag "No- Yes! Right in the middle"

Comment

• Higgins can count himself lucky to be level at 4-4. Threw the 7th frame away, first by missing the final pink, then by losing the plot and playing a long double on the re-spotted black, and he left Saengkham in with an easy chance in the following frame. But an unlucky in-off from Saengkham might have turned this match around again...

Comment

• Wells looks a little like a young Peter Ustinov. :smile:

Comment

• Originally Posted by Odrl View Post
                Wells looks a little like a young Peter Ustinov. :smile:
                Haha indeed

Comment

• Michael "TSF tip" Georgiou makes it into the last 32. ADR must be feeling so proud :tongue:

Comment

• Typical Selby finish , good drama at the end.

Comment

• So what do the pundits know eh! 6-0 or 6-1 to Selby, they got that wrong. I would have loved to have seen the underdog get through!

Comment

• Anything to 1 is the worst score to be against Selby, remember the masters final against Ronnie, when at 8-1 Ronnie said he saw a look in Marks eye that meant I think I can do this.
                        He didn't that time but has done loads, I noticed his head was shaking loads before in the last two frames compared to earlier when Dennis had mentioned he has worked on keeping it steady.

That kid playing Higgins could pot a long ball for sure, first time I ever seen/heard of him but I like his style and hope to see him again.

Comment

• Is anyone watching Hawkins-O'brien? Great game!!!

Comment

• Originally Posted by efallon View Post
                            Is anyone watching Hawkins-O'brien? Great game!!!
                            And another one bites the dust!

Well done Fergal.

Comment

• Amazing game that was... Usually you would expect a 5-4 game to end around midnight CET, but Hawkins and O'Brien managed to play all 11 frames and finish with half an hour to spare. :smile:

I don't know why these veterans keep producing amazing performances lately... Five centuries in a single match from O'Brien! I don't think anyone has done that before in a best-of-11 match. Breaks of 101, 100, 111, 111 and 113. Must be one of his best-ever performances. :smile:

Comment

• He played brilliant...And not his usual slow play either. Seemed to be playing slightly faster than usual!

Comment

Working...
                                X