2016 UK Championship

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by SnookerFan View Post
    I got the week booked off for this. (And Monday 5th, so I don't have to go to work Monday in case it runs late. Or I drink too much.)

Looking forward to it now. Bit of sofa action.
    I hear ya Took wednesday till friday off, that's the best I could do. Looking forward to it!

Btw as usual Odrl you have way too much time on your hands Great write-up.

Comment

i've got tickets for Saturday night, its my little lads 1st time at a snooker match so hope he enjoys it!
      http://e.imagehost.org/0813/Mellow_yellow_sig1.jpg

Comment

Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
        great write-up again Odrl - sure you said you did not have much time to do a review?!
        :biggrin:
        I really didn't. So today I'm stuck with everything I was supposed to do yesterday... But let's pretend it was worth it. :wink:

Comment

Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
          from what I can see there could be some coverage on Wednesday onwards, but not sure if it is only Player
          Originally Posted by trains View Post
          I don't remember the bbc ever starting coverage of an event on any day other than a saturday.
          It looks like Eurosportplayer will start coverage just about...now! :snooker:

Comment

Table 1: rtmp://live.zhibo.tv/8live/s_799852
            Table 2: rtmp://live.zhibo.tv/8live/s_799858

Comment

Is there anywhere on Kodi to watch the untelevised week? Atdhenet isn't working but shows the tables and times as does FirstRowSports, but nothing works.
              Customised full size Riley table with black pockets and Strachen 6811 Tournament Cloth all housed in an air-conditioned 8m x 5m Grande Servern Plus log cabin from Dunster House supported with RSJ's.

Comment

http://www.stream2watch.cc/live-even...er-live-stream

Comment

I don't understand why eurosport aren't showing the Ding match on the main channel. It's on the eurosport player, so why are they showing old matches instead of feeding the Ding match? Anyway, Figueiredo 5 - 4 up now...

-
                  The fast and the furious,
                  The slow and labourious,
                  All of us, glorious parts of the whole!

Comment

Originally Posted by PatBlock View Post
                    I don't understand why eurosport aren't showing the Ding match on the main channel. It's on the eurosport player, so why are they showing old matches instead of feeding the Ding match? Anyway, Figueiredo 5 - 4 up now...

-
                    Ding fights back to get the decider at least. I had him going out early here, but I wasn't thinking about a first round defeat.

Comment

Ding left it very late. Thought my accum was done for.

Comment

Originally Posted by JimMalone View Post
                        Ding fights back to get the decider at least. I had him going out early here, but I wasn't thinking about a first round defeat.
                        Ding wins 6-5.

Comment

Yeah, he just about managed to squeeze his way past Figueiredo there, but once again, far from his best.

-
                          The fast and the furious,
                          The slow and labourious,
                          All of us, glorious parts of the whole!

Comment

Originally Posted by PatBlock View Post
                            Yeah, he just about managed to squeeze his way past Figueiredo there, but once again, far from his best.

-
                            I don't know why but I have a feeling that he will have a few poor weeks now and will come back strong in the spring. Would be great if he would be again able to peak at the Crucible this time.

Comment

Let's have a look at the other results so far.

Marco Fu beats Josh Boileau 6-2. So he fixes at least 5000 ranking points (and pounds), making this already his second most succesful event this season...

Barry Hawkins didn't suffer afterpains from his unlucky defeat in the final of the Northern Ireland Open. He beat David John 6-0.

Ryan Day (6-2 over Jimmy White) and Kurt Maflin (6-0 over Allan Taylor) set up a nice second round duel.

Comment

Ordl, if I wore a hat it would be off; that's better than any other preview around - by a country mile. Thank you!!!

Enjoyed the Figgy Pudding / Ding match - shocker of a safety by Igor in the final frame at 61 - nil up to let Ding in to dish up. Ace break though.

Gonna watch Trump / Thai-phoon next - let's see how Trump's looking after his break.

Comment

Working...
                                X