• Show
Clear All

• Originally Posted by PatBlock View Post
    Did Mark Allen just get a max?

-
    Think so PB,deja vu eh ?

peace

Comment

• yep 147 for Mark Allen, just then; his first pro-event one I believe.
      Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

• Good showing from the chinese players so far this week.

After Ding Junhui, Zhou Yuelong and Yu De Lu Mei Xi Wen is the next one to reach the third round by beating Martin Gould 6-3.
        One more will make it there from the match between Yan Bingtao and Liang Wenbo (Yan currently leads 5-4) and Xiao Guodong against Joe Perry and Zhang Anda against Anthony McGill have their chances as well.

Comment

• Originally Posted by daffie View Post
          Steve and Ronnie in a taxi, with Steve driving! ... that was briljant fun!

Ronnie's line about the psychologist was fantastic.
          It was on but too many people around me yacking away. What did he say?
          "Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"

Comment

• Originally Posted by Billy View Post
            It was on but too many people around me yacking away. What did he say?
            Davis said "The trouble with you going on Big Brother, you have to go through psychological assessment"
            "Oh I'd be alright with that, I know all the right answers for psychiatrists and psychologists - I've dealt with loads of 'em so I know exactly what to say to get past 'em!"

Comment

• Ha! Thanks, gav.
              "Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"

Comment

• Originally Posted by gavpowell View Post
                Davis said "The trouble with you going on Big Brother, you have to go through psychological assessment"
                "Oh I'd be alright with that, I know all the right answers for psychiatrists and psychologists - I've dealt with loads of 'em so I know exactly what to say to get past 'em!"
                Something along those lines indeed Even Steve cracked up at that point...

Comment

• Judd having a bit of a mare, loosing the white, his temper, and then his bottle.......top.

-
                  The fast and the furious,
                  The slow and labourious,
                  All of us, glorious parts of the whole!

Comment

• Originally Posted by PatBlock View Post
                    Judd having a bit of a mare, loosing the white, his temper, and then his bottle.......top.

-
                    Ha! Guess it's time to switch over from the Murphy match then...

Comment

• Fair dues, judging by this match so far, I'd say that Ollie's been a very good boy this year.

-
                      The slow and labourious,

Comment

• Can whoever picks the "best shots" at the BBC be sacked? Last year they had Un Nooh's missed black for the 147 in "shots of the tournament" now they have a fluke in the top 5 shots of Ronnie's match earlier on. A fluke is a bad shot.

Comment

• Originally Posted by jonny66 View Post
                          Can whoever picks the "best shots" at the BBC be sacked? Last year they had Un Nooh's missed black for the 147 in "shots of the tournament" now they have a fluke in the top 5 shots of Ronnie's match earlier on. A fluke is a bad shot.
                          I was surprised by the selection however I was preoccupied with putting my kids to bed at the time so wondered if I misread the "shots of the tournament".

Comment

• Dominic Dale...what on earth are you doing holding that (massive!) woman's handbag?

The Spaceman is just full of surprises

Comment

• Originally Posted by daffie View Post
                              Dominic Dale...what on earth are you doing holding that (massive!) woman's handbag?

The Spaceman is just full of surprises
                              Can't say I'm that surprised tbh.

-
                              The slow and labourious,

Comment

• Hehe indeed...still, the handbag was HUGE!

2-3 now...hoping for a close finish to this match.

Comment

Working...
                                X