2017 China Open Qualifiers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2017 China Open Qualifiers

Four days of qualifiers start today at 10am UK time. Best of 9 with most of the big boys making an appearance.
    Today's eurosport player streamed matches are:

10.00am
    Jamie Jones v Eden Sharav
    Anthony McGill v Peter Lines

2.30pm
    Anthony Hamilton v Ashley Hugill
    Joe Perry v David John

7.00pm
    Mike Dunn v Elliot Slessor
    Ben Woollaston v Igor Figueiredo

Order of Play:
    http://www.snooker.org/res/index.asp...e=45&event=548

-
    The fast and the furious,
    The slow and labourious,
    All of us, glorious parts of the whole!

Interesting choice of TV matches with the possible others playing
    I like
    Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Where can I watch these matches on live stream please any links for the matches let me know

Thanks Phil
      Ronnie O' Sullivan seven times the record breaking Snooker Master

Comment

Impressive scoring from Joe Perry . Won 5 nil with 5 breaks over 68 !
        Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

Originally Posted by neil taperell View Post
          Impressive scoring from Joe Perry . Won 5 nil with 5 breaks over 68 !
          Good to see him taking the positives from his run in the masters. Not so good for Barry, who I just came home in time to see shaking hands with Aditya Mehta, having lost 5 - 2. I missed the match but the scores suggest it was pretty good.

-
          The slow and labourious,

Comment

I can't help wondering how a player like Eden Sharav, who's ranked 99, is going to fund his trip to China, after beating Jamie Jones 5 - 3 today. Can't be easy.

-
            The slow and labourious,

Comment

Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
              Interesting choice of TV matches with the possible others playing
              I like
              Same appkies tonight, we have Ben Woollaston v Igor Figueiredo and Mike Dunn v Elliot Slessor, I thought they'd show the Murphy match. Glad to see they're not automatically selecting the big names regardless.

EDIT: Contrary to the snooker.org website, they are actually showing the Murphy match. .

-
              Last edited by PatBlock; 24 January 2017, 07:06 PM.
              The slow and labourious,

Comment

Ben Woollaston v Igor Figueiredo live stream here http://cricfree.sc/watch/live/china-...live-streaming not sure of streams Mike Dunn v Elliot Slessor or Shaun Murphy V Sydney Wilson anyone know of any let me know, not sure how u get the live streaming on the snooker.org website, if anyone knows do send links

regards Phil

Comment

Allan Taylor beats the 1997 World Champion Ken Doherty 5-3 in the (First round) last 128 of The China, another bad result for Ken do you think if he drops out of the 64, he will retire from professional snooker not bother will Q school, unless he gets one of the 8 qualifying places and receives a wild card to the tour as a former World Champion or will he turn the wild card down.

Comment

Originally Posted by Mr Snooker View Post
                    Ben Woollaston v Igor Figueiredo live stream here http://cricfree.sc/watch/live/china-...live-streaming not sure of streams Mike Dunn v Elliot Slessor or Shaun Murphy V Sydney Wilson anyone know of any let me know, not sure how u get the live streaming on the snooker.org website, if anyone knows do send links

regards Phil
                    I don't think there is any live streaming on the snooker.org website, I watch via the eurosport player. Well done finding that stream though.

-
                    The slow and labourious,

Comment

Originally Posted by PatBlock View Post
                      I don't think there is any live streaming on the snooker.org website, I watch via the eurosport player. Well done finding that stream though.

-
                      That is OK it is nice to share not sure if u can get eurosport player for free live streaming though, no commentary on circfree though just the snooker

Comment

Originally Posted by Mr Snooker View Post
                        That is OK it is nice to share not sure if u can get eurosport player for free live streaming though, no commentary on circfree though just the snooker
                        No there's no commentary, not a bad thing imo. The eurosport player costs £3 a month, that's what I pay anyway. I think Dean got it for around £20 for a year's subscription, good value I reckon.

Figueiredo nearly took that 2nd frame with some great safety to force a re-spotted black, which Ben ended up potting with aplomb.

-
                        The slow and labourious,

Comment

£19.99 for 12 months
                          still available till end of the month.
                          scroll down this page
                          http://uk.eurosportplayer.com/

beware there is an auto renewal which will probably be for more
                          register and then either turn it off now or set a reminder closer to the time

Comment

just catching up after being out down the club (playing not watching )
                            a result that caught my eye
                            5-1 win for Alex Borg against Lisowski
                            Last edited by DeanH; 24 January 2017, 09:45 PM.

Comment

Originally Posted by PatBlock View Post
                              No there's no commentary, not a bad thing imo. The eurosport player costs £3 a month, that's what I pay anyway. I think Dean got it for around £20 for a year's subscription, good value I reckon.

Figueiredo nearly took that 2nd frame with some great safety to force a re-spotted black, which Ben ended up potting with aplomb.

-
                              Is that not a foul?

Comment

Working...
                              X