No announcement yet.

German Masters 2017 - Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He is currently 9th in the 1yr listing for the Player's Championship and I think he should still qualify with the Welsh and Gibraltar still to be taken into account.
    So a very nice season for him already
    Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

• What's the criteria to qualify for the Players' Dean ?
      Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

• Money listing from ranking events from the start of the season up to the Gibraltar Open (for 2017).
        http://www.worldsnooker.com/tourname...pionship-2016/
        http://www.worldsnooker.com/rankings...-ranking-list/
        Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

• Originally Posted by Rane View Post
          And for sure the draw didn´t really open up for Hamilton, had to overcome the world champ, two former world champions and two world finalists on his way. That´s a tough road.
          I wasn't really paying much attention to the award ceremony but I'm pretty sure that one of the two interviewers (I think it was Rolf Kalb) said that Anthony'd defeated Robertson along the way. Anthony looked a little surprised but didn't contradict him ....

Comment

• Yes , i heard that as well .
            Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

• Originally Posted by crocodile View Post
              I wasn't really paying much attention to the award ceremony but I'm pretty sure that one of the two interviewers (I think it was Rolf Kalb) said that Anthony'd defeated Robertson along the way. Anthony looked a little surprised but didn't contradict him ....
              It was actually Carter who said that, so it's a little more excusable. :smile:

Comment

• Originally Posted by Odrl View Post
                It was actually Carter who said that, so it's a little more excusable. :smile:
                Ah ... Well, perhaps the occasion got the better of him!
                Last edited by crocodile; 6 February 2017, 06:14 PM.

Comment

• Originally Posted by crocodile View Post
                  Yeah, I wondered about this as well. Shouldn't happen, but happens quite often.

Comment

• Originally Posted by Odrl View Post

I will take you up on that and predict that Yan Bingtao will win a ranking event as a teenager, even if only a short-format one. We'll see if I'm right over the next three years or so. :wink:

I also think that Yan has quite a good shot. Especially with so many ranking events around these days, among them some where a few top players tend to decide not to play and take a rest. And if he doesn't there are a few other chinese lads who could make it happen.

Comment

Working...
                    X