2017 Welsh Open

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
    Yes (the only other last 16 was a PTC in 2010)
    I also think it is the farthest for any Brazilian in a pro event ever?
    I'm pretty sure about this as well. Who else should have been that far?

Comment

• Originally Posted by JimMalone View Post
      Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
      I'm pretty sure about this as well. Who else should have been that far?
      Santos didn't did he?
      Can you see who Igor has next?

Found it, Stuart Carrington, will try to get to that one later.
      Last edited by DeanH; 16 February 2017, 02:25 PM.
      Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

• For the Welsh fans, Lee Walker coasting to take the 5th frame against Dott.

Comment

• 2017 Welsh Open

Hussein steals the 2nd frame from Carter 75-70 after giving Carter about 20 points from a 4 cushion snooker which he got on the 5th attempt

Comment

• Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
            Figueiredo got to the quarter-finals of the Brazil Masters in 2011, which I think would count as a "pro" event, although it obviously didn't carry any ranking points. :smile:

Comment

• 2017 Welsh Open

yep your right I had meant ranking. the Brazilian Masters being an invitational pro event

Comment

• Jeeps, Page only 15, he looks Trumps age....Safety was awful from the 15 yr old too...
                JP Majestic
                3/4
                57"
                17oz
                9.5mm Elk

Comment

• i see hossein going all the way. awesome in practice, and it looks like hes bringing a bit of it to the match table. every reason to get on it at 200/1

Comment

• each time I had a look at Dott's match he was ahead in the frame only to screw things up in the end

Comment

• 2017 Welsh Open

Hussein is through looking very cool and belonging at the table.
                      Judd next?
                      Last edited by DeanH; 16 February 2017, 03:36 PM.

Comment

• hossein was 200 1-1 with carter, then he changed gear and won 4-1 in no time. now hes 100/1.. they all know how good he is back stage so, hes a major threat. his troubles will start trying to control the white when he gets on the tv table, if he can do that hes one of the favorites for me

Comment

• Originally Posted by j6uk View Post
                          i see hossein going all the way. awesome in practice, and it looks like hes bringing a bit of it to the match table. every reason to get on it at 200/1
                          It's the pressure .
                          That's the problem .
                          I hope Ronni Or Jimmy keeps remind him to stay calm cuz these two are the only one to whom he would listen .

Comment

• hes been around for some time now and tears through good pros on the practice table all day, their not potting balls for 3 or 4 frames. with hossein its simply about flicking on the belief switch in front of those moving cameras.

-

Comment

• Originally Posted by mikeyd100 View Post
                              I'm with you on that, soooo annoying I'm trying not to swear!!!

It must have something to do with money is my guess.
                              I suspect you're right, mikey. At least it gives some semblance of logic to their decision - which kind of makes it easier to take in an odd way.
                              "Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"

Comment

• Originally Posted by j6uk View Post
                                hes been around for some time now and tears through good pros on the practice table all day, their not potting balls for 3 or 4 frames. with hossein its simply about flicking on the belief switch in front of those moving cameras.-
                                Let's hope so, he looked very good earlier

Comment

Working...
                                X