2017 Welsh Open

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by Billy View Post
    Don't believe this. I get all defensive when people criticise BBC's coverage, but here they are with three platforms on which to bring us continued coverage (BBC W, RD and the RB channel) and they're not bloody bothering on any!!

And to make matters #@!**@# worse, they're showing the same bleeding programme on the RB channel as they are on the RB Channel!!!
    I'm afraid I've all but given up on the BBC, with their bits & pieces chopping and changing coverage, much happier with the eurosport player coverage.

-
    The fast and the furious,
    The slow and labourious,
    All of us, glorious parts of the whole!

Comment

Do you happen to know the current email address for the snooker? I know it's all about damn twittering now to contact them, but I don't use it.
      "Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"

Comment

Do you happen to know the current email address for the snooker? I know it's all about damn twittering now to contact them, but I don't use it.
        Don't know about email, but phone is 03700 100222 if that's any use.

-
        The slow and labourious,

Comment

I'm very tempted but I'm not sure it's worth the cost.
          "Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"

Comment

I'm very tempted but I'm not sure it's worth the cost.
            Which? The phone call, or the eurosport player?

-
            The slow and labourious,

Comment

Ha! Either as it happens.

I tried snooker@bbc.co.uk as a guess and I haven't had a failed delivery notice yet.
              Last edited by Billy; 13 February 2017, 05:03 PM.

Comment

Virgin Media
                BBC Red Button = 991

Comment

Wow, the Sam Baird interview was awkward to say the least. Very twitchy and no eye contact.
                  Customised full size Riley table with black pockets and Strachen 6811 Tournament Cloth all housed in an air-conditioned 8m x 5m Grande Servern Plus log cabin from Dunster House supported with RSJ's.

Comment

He's better than the clown at the Welsh open - whoever he is. Earlier today he was heaping praise on John Higgins. Why? Because when he came back to the match after getting his bow tie sorted out, he noticed he may be in the eyeline of a player on the neighbouring table so waited for him to play his shot before walking out. For some reason this made him an amazing person and 'consummate professional'.

Oops - wrong thread.

Comment

Go on Jimmy

Comment

Lovely century from Jimmy. Can't remember the last time I saw him make one on TV. Must be at least a decade ago.

Comment

Fair dues, Brecel's pulled off some cracking snookers here, not sure how many, but it must be half a dozen or so now and he's got 2 of the 3 misses needed....

-
                          The slow and labourious,

Comment

What did the Robertson White match finish at? The BBC have chosen to show the same 12 hours of 80s music on two channels instead.

Never mind. 4-1, which is the exact score I predicted immediately after Jimmy's century to level the match.
                            Last edited by Billy; 13 February 2017, 09:06 PM.

Comment

...Never mind. 4-1, which is the exact score I predicted immediately after Jimmy's century to level the match.
                              It was a particularly nice 1 though.

-
                              The slow and labourious,

Comment

Jack Lisowski beaten again , doesn't appear to be playing to his potential at all .

Always the player that people talk about as being an under achiever but someone who could rise
                                Up the rankings . Struggling for form at the moment .
                                Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

Working...
                                X