2017 Welsh Open

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally Posted by jonny66 View Post
    Anyone know how to say Tepchaiya Un-Nooh's name? Or even how to spell it without looking
    Tep chai ahhh Un Nooooh.
    ⚪ 🔴🟡🟢🟤🔵💗⚫🕳️😎

Comment

• Originally Posted by motorhead View Post
      Is Murphy trying to drop off the tour?
      What has he bought a coach?
      ⚪ 🔴🟡🟢🟤🔵💗⚫🕳️😎

Comment

• Got the two bob bits apparently.....?

Comment

• Originally Posted by Cue crafty View Post
          What has he bought a coach?
          ahah typo. Wembo, what a mess....

Comment

• 2017 Welsh Open

Michael not in much better condition after such a controlling position earlier.
            Great atmosphere here though at the closing stages
            Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

• Good stuff Josh, Milkins will be tough

Comment

• I thought the BBC's decision to stay with the snooker yesterday had something to do with the fact that a Welshman was playing, and I was obviously right. Once again they're showing that ****ing 80s music loop on both the Red Button and the Red Button Channel!! It's been on the last two nights on a 12 hour loop!!!! How in the name of God does it take presendence over live snooker???
                "Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"

Comment

• yeah just noticed that, so is there no way to watch the Ronnie/Davis match now?

Comment

• Bill mate, feel your pain. Just watching ROS mid flow and its " sorry we have to leave you now"! Why? Pack up ya crap commentary and leave the camera on. Job done.
                    ⚪ 🔴🟡🟢🟤🔵💗⚫🕳️😎

Comment

• the venue, there's Eurosport if you can get it, and the web, but I don't know details.

crafty, it's unbelievable. Just fired another email off to the Beeb, but I'm sure it will be completely ignored like my last.
                      "Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"

Comment

• Thanks, I never thought about Eurosport

Comment

• Looks like another early exit for ROS

Comment

• 3 in a row for Mark after losing that long 3rd frame.

Comment

• Scores please gentlemen?
                              ⚪ 🔴🟡🟢🟤🔵💗⚫🕳️😎

Comment

• And O'Sullivan's out - either most of the "top 16" are having particularly bad days or the whole set-up's beginning to look rather farcical ....

Comment

Working...
                                X