No announcement yet.

2017 Welsh Open

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does Robbie Williams (not the fat dancer) have his own match table at his home ?

Just curious as he always seemed a wily seasoned player,just a bit dull to watch though tbh.

Comment

• O'Sullivan,one minute new players 'aren't good enough' and the next 'they're beating the world no.1 and it shouldn't happen'.

Gotta love it

Comment

• Originally Posted by Billy View Post
        I suspect you're right, mikey. At least it gives some semblance of logic to their decision - which kind of makes it easier to take in an odd way.
        You're right, if thats the case it would make it easier to take... still crap though haha.

Comment

• Originally Posted by trains View Post
          Does Robbie Williams (not the fat dancer) have his own match table at his home ?

Just curious as he always seemed a wily seasoned player,just a bit dull to watch though tbh.
          Incidentally, how is the "fat dancer from Take That" these days?
          John Lennon : Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans. :snooker:

Comment

• Nice to see Igor and Kurt having a decent run.
            https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

• Yh it's good to see Igor have a good run and also Milkins who I like. I like Colin Murray now, I think he's got better.

Comment

• Trump having his usual luck
                Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

• Originally Posted by neil taperell View Post
                  Trump having his usual luck
                  I can't believe just how much run he gets...smashes em all over and leaves nothing

Comment

• Is the Mafling - Bingtao match televised. I can see on worldsnooker, that Maflin is on a 147.
                    ....its not called potting its called snooker. Quote: WildJONESEYE
                    "Its called snooker not potting" Quote: Rory McLeod

Comment

• Originally Posted by Rane View Post
                      Is the Mafling - Bingtao match televised. I can see on worldsnooker, that Maflin is on a 147.
                      Took the pink
                      On a back table.
                      Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

• First time I've seen Vafael and have to say I'm impressed. Really fluent cueist.

Comment

• Originally Posted by Cyril View Post
                          First time I've seen Vafael and have to say I'm impressed. Really fluent cueist.
                          Cannot believe he's 22years old....he looks in his 40s

Comment

• Congratulations Mr. Trump. well played .

Great match to watch. It's always interesting to watch when both players are playing attacking snooker.

Comment

• Originally Posted by Cyril View Post
                              First time I've seen Vafael and have to say I'm impressed. Really fluent cueist.
                              Watched his earlier matches this week and on the practise table before his Judd match and he is nice to watch around the table
                              He said that due to visa issues he has only played about 17 matches this season. Considering that he has down well in the Nations Opens
                              Nice guy.
                              Last edited by DeanH; 16 February 2017, 09:21 PM.
                              Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

• Knows his way round the table , so great snookers he laid .
                                Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

Working...
                                X