No announcement yet.

2017 Welsh Open

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ranking from biggest gut to smallest...

1. Bingham
    2. Maflin
    3. Milkins
    4. Carrington

They are all finely tunes athletes who are in great shape and are great representatives of the "sport" of snooker.

Comment

• Carrington has the same chance of winning this match that I have of dating a supermodel.

Comment

• Originally Posted by Stony152 View Post
        Carrington has the same chance of winning this match that I have of dating a supermodel.
        Well, at the mo he's only trailing 2-4, so you might just be in with a chance .... I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!

3-4 now ....

Oh well - better luck next time!
        Last edited by crocodile; 17 February 2017, 10:48 PM. Reason: Bingham won!

Comment

• 2017 Welsh Open

well done Carrington so near to get the decider.
          Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

• Originally Posted by shmeeko69 View Post
            I hope I'm not standing beside you the next time I'm in the bookies
            Laughing my a off

The kiss of death

Comment

• Looking a little bit scary for Scott already
              This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
              https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

• Donaldson just cannot miss a black like he did in the second frame when he could have won the frame.

Comment

• tough lesson for scot so far, hes got something to think about in the interval

Comment

• I didn't want to watch both semi finals anyway Mr BBC. Sounds like it'll be at least one familiar face in the final after all though.

Comment

• Looks much more confident, as if he believes now.
                      This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
                      https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

• Sadly I can't see it right now.
                        Just saw the first two frames at home, when Judd was playing well and Scott was making a bit to many mistakes.

Comment

• So after all the upsets we probably still get a quite, not common, but unsurprising final. Trump is already through and I fancy Bingham to have a good chance to follow him.
                          Good result for Scott Donaldson though with his first semifinal.

Comment

• So "the player with no bottle" is into another final. Maybe the player who said that, should start talking about his own performances.
                            ....its not called potting its called snooker. Quote: WildJONESEYE
                            "Its called snooker not potting" Quote: Rory McLeod

Comment

• Why does Willie Thorne always criticize the players and the shots they play yesterday he said you are not a great player until you have won the big three tournaments The World Championship, The UK Championship and the Masters, how many of these titles as Willie Thorne won when he was on the professional tour.
                              Ronnie O' Sullivan seven times the record breaking Snooker Master

Comment

• 2017 Welsh Open

I am assuming that was a rhetorical question? :wink:
                                Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Working...
                                X