Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the_unrepentant
    replied
    Wow, the Sam Baird interview was awkward to say the least. Very twitchy and no eye contact.

Leave a comment:

• andy-w
    replied
    Virgin Media
    BBC Red Button = 991

Leave a comment:

• Billy
    replied
    Ha! Either as it happens.

I tried snooker@bbc.co.uk as a guess and I haven't had a failed delivery notice yet.
    Last edited by Billy; 13 February 2017, 05:03 PM.

Leave a comment:

• PatBlock
    replied
    Originally Posted by Billy View Post
    I'm very tempted but I'm not sure it's worth the cost.
    Which? The phone call, or the eurosport player?

-

Leave a comment:

• Billy
    replied
    I'm very tempted but I'm not sure it's worth the cost.

Leave a comment:

• PatBlock
    replied
    Do you happen to know the current email address for the snooker? I know it's all about damn twittering now to contact them, but I don't use it.
    Don't know about email, but phone is 03700 100222 if that's any use.

-

Leave a comment:

• Billy
    replied
    Do you happen to know the current email address for the snooker? I know it's all about damn twittering now to contact them, but I don't use it.

Leave a comment:

• PatBlock
    replied
    Don't believe this. I get all defensive when people criticise BBC's coverage, but here they are with three platforms on which to bring us continued coverage (BBC W, RD and the RB channel) and they're not bloody bothering on any!!

And to make matters #@!**@# worse, they're showing the same bleeding programme on the RB channel as they are on the RB Channel!!!
    I'm afraid I've all but given up on the BBC, with their bits & pieces chopping and changing coverage, much happier with the eurosport player coverage.

-

Leave a comment:

• PatBlock
    replied
    Jackson Page v Jason Weston went to a re-spotted black, which the 15 year old Page won, much to the delight of the home crowd. Very enjoyable match, always good to see some new faces.

-

Leave a comment:

• Billy
    replied
    Don't believe this. I get all defensive when people criticise BBC's coverage, but here they are with three platforms on which to bring us continued coverage (BBC W, RB and the RB channel) and they're not bloody bothering on any!!

And to make matters worse, they're showing the same fu!**@# programme on the RB channel as they are on the RB interactive service!!!
    Last edited by Billy; 13 February 2017, 04:46 PM.

Leave a comment:

• DeanH
    replied
    2017 Welsh Open

So glad I moved over to watch the wildcard Jackson Page game. Hopefully a name to watch out for in the near future

Held nerve for a respot black and got it.
    Last edited by DeanH; 15 February 2017, 11:58 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Billy
    replied
    Originally Posted by jonny66 View Post
    Hmmm, freeview channel is 601 on my box, I'll see if it's on on Monday, might be on Quest as well in the evenings.
    My numbers were for Sky, jonny. And Quest don't appear to be covering it. I checked earlier.

Leave a comment:

• jonny66
    replied
    Hmmm, freeview channel is 601 on my box, I'll see if it's on on Monday, might be on Quest as well in the evenings.

Leave a comment:

• Billy
    replied
    Originally Posted by jonny66 View Post
    So is this on the BBC red button, or is it only on that in Wales?
    Well, BBC Wales (971) and the Red Button channel (980) - not the Red Button feature.
    Last edited by Billy; 11 February 2017, 10:54 PM.

Leave a comment:

• jonny66
    replied
    So is this on the BBC red button, or is it only on that in Wales?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X