• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vmax4steve
    replied
    Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
    Brilliant
    actually it is BBC's Red Button channel - sky channel 980; and being a Sky channel you can record, FF, RW, etc. unlike in normal RB mode I don't know the channel number of the other platforms, anyone know?
    If you have a freeview box with an integral hard disc you can record, ff, rw etc as well.

Leave a comment:

• DeanH
    replied
    Originally Posted by Stevie1 View Post
    Have a good time dean give me a wave pal
    doubt it buddy
    I am not going to be one of those waving/grinning "edjits" when they see themselves on camera :biggrin:

Leave a comment:

• DeanH
    replied
    Originally Posted by Billy View Post
    Of course! Thanks, Dean, I'd forgotten all about Sky's new Red Button channel. Even without Eurosport (which I don't get with my pauper's package) I should see every ball.
    Brilliant
    actually it is BBC's Red Button channel - sky channel 980; and being a Sky channel you can record, FF, RW, etc. unlike in normal RB mode I don't know the channel number of the other platforms, anyone know?

Leave a comment:

• Stevie1
    replied
    Have a good time dean give me a wave pal

Leave a comment:

• Billy
    replied
    Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
    Also they will be using the Red Button channel (sky 980) as well
    Of course! Thanks, Dean, I'd forgotten all about Sky's new Red Button channel. Even without Eurosport (which I don't get with my pauper's package) I should see every ball.

Leave a comment:

• DeanH
    replied
    Yep, BBC Wales - it is often not mentioned
    As with the usual Eurosport coverage, 2 TV tables, it is often the most covered 1 week event

I think my wife and children probably watch more snooker when I am not at home and away at the event, as they try to find me on TV

Also they will be using the Red Button channel (sky 980) as well
    Online covers both as well
    Eurosport Player I am sure will be on.
    Last edited by DeanH; 11 February 2017, 04:22 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Billy
    replied
    I'm sure the majority of UK viewers are aware already, but just a heads-up to anyone who wasn't, the BBC are covering this too, but only on BBC W (Sky channel 971)

Leave a comment:

• DeanH
    started a topic 2017 Welsh Open

2017 Welsh Open

Well, again, the pilgrimage starts tomorrow, getting there the day before so not to miss the first session on Monday
    I may try to catch the two local wildcards
    http://www.worldsnooker.com/snooker-...s-welsh-derby/
    anyone else going?
Working...
X