No announcement yet.

2017 Players Championship

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Didn't see the match, just the last few balls, but great to see Fu through. Was it a good watch?

-
    The fast and the furious,
    The slow and labourious,
    All of us, glorious parts of the whole!

Comment

• Originally Posted by PatBlock View Post
      Didn't see the match, just the last few balls, but great to see Fu through. Was it a good watch?

-
      Would not call it that as a spectator
      except for some lovely safety by Mark and great outs by Marco, if you like that thing
      Both have said the table was playing heavy and difficult to move the cue ball. So breaks where difficult.
      Good on Marco coming through.
      Ding or Hamilton next (which has potential for a cracking match tomorrow; ))

I think the tables will be reclothed for the semis.
      Last edited by DeanH; 9 March 2017, 10:13 PM.
      Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

• Thanks Dean. Yeah, I'm gutted I won't be able to enjoy Ding v Hamilton tomorrow, unavoidable work unfortunately. Mind you I want them both to get through so in a way it would be a difficult watch, however it pans out.

Actually, forget that, C'MON THE SHERIFF!! Sory Marco.

-
        The slow and labourious,

Comment

• 2017 Players Championship

download the itv hub to your phone and watch at work :biggrin:

Yep also would like to see Hamilton come through again,

But Ding vs Fu I think Hearn would love that for FE viewing figures; )

Comment

• Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
            download the itv hub to your phone and watch at work :biggrin:
            It's very tempting, but I don't think the paying punters would approve, miserable sods!

-
            The slow and labourious,

Comment

• 2017 Players Championship

paying punters?
              you run a knocking shop or what?!!!
              :biggrin:

Comment

• Selby looks right out of sorts,That makes him favourite for the worlds in my head.
                This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
                https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

• Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
                  paying punters?
                  you run a knocking shop or what?!!!
                  :biggrin:
                  I wish! Never mind drinking the proffits.... Not too far off though, there's certainly a fair bit of banging goes on in my profession, that's for sure.

-
                  The slow and labourious,

Comment

• Originally Posted by stephenm2682 View Post
                    yeah i think ronnie is paying the price for the second time for having trump as his practice partner!
                    Well its doing Trump no end of good so happy days - bet the balls are flying in from everywhere in practice - that would be good to see actually. Django unchained could probably stream it and flog it on t tinternet - buy a few more burgers for him that would.

Comment

• Originally Posted by JimMalone View Post

My guesses for the semi-finals:
                      Fu - Bingham
                      Hawkins - Trump
                      Well, at least I got 50 percent correct, while my two other picks suffered horrible losses in the first round.

I was only able to see the last two frames between Selby and Fu yesterday. Selby really looked pretty bad for his usual standard. As he does the whole year already. So what's up with him? He is currently on the worst run he has had for years, losing in the early stages in every one of the six tournaments he has entered.

Comment

• Originally Posted by Byrom View Post
                        Well its doing Trump no end of good so happy days - bet the balls are flying in from everywhere in practice - that would be good to see actually. Django unchained could probably stream it and flog it on t tinternet - buy a few more burgers for him that would.
                        Where is his big fat Burger King logo these days ???

Comment

• With his win over Neil Robertson Ali Carter is back in the provisional Top Ten of the World Ranking for the first time since the 2011/12 season.

Comment

• Good start by Ding, grabbing a 2-0-lead.

Comment

• Can someone please tell me what just happened in the snooker?

I'm wondering if I was dreaming now - given the absence of posts - but I started to drift off to sleep half way through frame five and the next thing I was aware of was the crowd going wild and Neal Foulds saying, "Well, we need more of this, don't we, Clive?"

Then I drifted back off and by the time I woke up my Sky had switched channels because of a recording clash and I couldn't rewind.
                              "Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"

Comment

• I wish I could but I was daddy-taxing all over the place so would like to know as well
                                anyone?

I notice that each frame is on youtube now
                                search "snooker ding vs Hamilton"

Comment

Working...
                                X