No announcement yet.

2017 Players Championship

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Something that happened after frame 5 and was especially memorable? Hmm, I watched it in full and can't think of anything special. :smile:

Comment

• Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
      I wish I could but I was daddy-taxing all over the place so would like to know as well
      anyone?

I notice that each frame is on youtube now
      search "snooker ding vs Hamilton"
      Originally Posted by Odrl View Post
      Something that happened after frame 5 and was especially memorable? Hmm, I watched it in full and can't think of anything special. :smile:
      Well I've just skimmed through the whole match and there's nothing (wasn't sure if you were teasing, Odrl). No crowd going wild, no Neil Foulds saying, "We need more of this, don't we, Clive?" :nonchalance:

But I heard it! Seriously, it was too vivid and real for a dream. What's going on?
      "Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"

Comment

• Originally Posted by mikeyd100 View Post
        Where is his big fat Burger King logo these days ???
        It was still there when he played Ronnie, on his right tit, just above the Ladbrokes ad.

-
        The fast and the furious,
        The slow and labourious,
        All of us, glorious parts of the whole!

Comment

• That safety shot on the blue from Judd really surprised me. Why on earth didn't he kick it from behind with left-hand side??
          "Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"

Comment

• Ooft missed the pack, I taught him that shot
            This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
            https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

• Trump is looking really good. Has to be favorite along with Selby for the WC.

Comment

• He just won the uk...

Comment

• So the Trump match was last night , but Fu / Ding match is 7pm tonight !

Only best of 11 I know , but poor scheduling .
                  Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

• Is does seem a tad unfair to give one finalist such a nice long break before the final.

Comment

• Originally Posted by Billy View Post
                      Is does seem a tad unfair to give one finalist such a nice long break before the final.
                      Same as the last one on ITV...must be down to their scheduling.

Comment

• Originally Posted by P.Smith View Post
                        He just won the uk...
                        But this was in December. Since then he has been pretty poor.

Comment

• Originally Posted by neil taperell View Post
                          So the Trump match was last night , but Fu / Ding match is 7pm tonight !

Only best of 11 I know , but poor scheduling .
                          I don't like this schedule either. Why not playing both semifinals today?

Comment

• Originally Posted by JimMalone View Post
                            I don't like this schedule either. Why not playing both semifinals today?
                            More advertising revenue for the evening slot maybe? If so, it shows that ITV have some confidence in snooker to fill that Saturday night 'prime' spot, which must be a good thing, although maybe not so good for the winner of tonight's game.

-
                            The fast and the furious,
                            The slow and labourious,
                            All of us, glorious parts of the whole!

Comment

• I do wish the MC would cut out the '... and we welcome the millions of viewers around the world' from his introduction. It doesn't impress/fool anyone.

Comment

• Originally Posted by PatBlock View Post
                                More advertising revenue for the evening slot maybe? If so, it shows that ITV have some confidence in snooker to fill that Saturday night 'prime' spot, which must be a good thing, although maybe not so good for the winner of tonight's game.

-
                                I think I'd prefer to play tonight than have a day off, it's not exactly like they start the final early tomorrow morning!! Pretty sure they start around 1pm which is plenty of time to be rested.

Comment

Working...
                                X