No announcement yet.

2017 Players Championship

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some of you guys apparently cant stand Ronnie but always seem to watch all his interviews and matches like youre his biggest fans, hmmm.

Comment

Originally Posted by OmaMiesta View Post
      Some of you guys apparently cant stand Ronnie but always seem to watch all his interviews and matches like youre his biggest fans, hmmm.
      Fan of snooker mate, just because i don't like him doesn't mean i won't watch him, the interviews maybe i should walkout the room for ?
      You surely cannot deny he is a complete plank ?

Comment

Excellent result for Anthony Hamilton , another great performance .
        Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

Originally Posted by neil taperell View Post
          Excellent result for Anthony Hamilton , another great performance .
          Yes, great from the sheriff, a 131 and a 105 in there, really pleased to see him doing so well lately.

-
          The fast and the furious,
          The slow and labourious,
          All of us, glorious parts of the whole!

Comment

Yeah , that was very poor from him .
            Here's very different on Eurosport .

Neal wasn't happy , he mentioned that they work together . Suppose he was trying to get him to answer
            In a decent manner . After he said that he seemed to talk about the match more .
            Natural Gifted people have no fixed pattern in their act. otherwise they would'nt be natural gifted and highly talented in the first place.

Not kidding btw , i'm deadly serious.
            Take a Look at Rembrandt and his life . That guy was not normal.
            Another example, freud. He was addicted to cocaine/ his behavior towards women/and lots of other things. But despite of who he was, his books still get used in all universities around the world as teaching materials.

well, Ronni is the Rembrandt of snooker.
            It's true his not a diplomat when it comes to deal with media. But his act has to do with his extremely high qualities and the fact that he is natural gifted.
            I've no problem if anyone does'nt support him. everyone is inclined on his opinion, of cours.
            But for me, snooker is not a game of popularity nor the beauty contest.
            As Steve Davis said when he referred to ROS : we have the greatest genius ever in the history of this game.
            And I do agree with him 100 prct.

Another problem is that people like Ronni do get sum extra unnecessary attention by media.
            One thing i know for sure. I have never seen a pro who does support other players and help others in the best way he can and is kind , as ROS.

Abit off the topic post though.
            I may get a warning. but when it comes to Ronni, it's worth to get a ban .

Comment

Another embarrassing interview with Ronnie . Didnt give her the time of day in his replies . Poor from Ronnie , suppose he thinks he is funny but not very polite in my book . And I've a Ronnie fan , but does himself no favours with his attitude .
              any where I can watch it?

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=REHbOczp8IE

He clearly did not want to be there or talk about the match. Perhaps he is uncomfortable about talking about beating a good friend but it was a very poor interview.

Comment

cheers. lol Hendry's face at times...

Comment

I just love watching him play snooker and it was Absolute brilliant snooker from Ronnie last night all of the other stuff couldn't care less seen it all before.

Comment

Originally Posted by Dark View Post
                      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=REHbOczp8IE

He clearly did not want to be there or talk about the match. Perhaps he is uncomfortable about talking about beating a good friend but it was a very poor interview.
                      What does Ronnie say at 3.34?

Comment

Missed yesterday's match. Bit busy this week.

I hope to watch this evening's. I was happy to hear that they were best of nine and not best of seven.

Comment

Just saw the interview, very (un-necessarily) awkward from Ronnie, he's an interviewers worst nightmare.

Comment

Originally Posted by thevenue2 View Post
                            Just saw the interview, very (un-necessarily) awkward from Ronnie, he's an interviewers worst nightmare.
                            any link?
                            Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Interesting shot choice from Ryan, deciding to play the long pot on the brown rather than the roll-up, leaving himself a more difficult and possibly less advantageous safety.

-
                              The fast and the furious,
                              The slow and labourious,
                              All of us, glorious parts of the whole!

Comment

Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
                                any link?
                                Post #37 in this thread. Listen at 3.34, I'm not sure, but it sounds like Ronnie mumbles F off to Neal Foulds.

Comment

Working...
                                X