Does Ronnie ever miss a blue?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does Ronnie ever miss a blue?!

I think I can count the fingers on one hand how many times Ive seen Ronnie run slightly out of position, take on a ridiculous pressure blue and miss. Hes certainly the best Ive ever seen at that recovery blue in the corner shot from almost any angle.... so consistent as evident in todays match as well. Any thoughts?

Originally Posted by OmaMiesta View Post
    I think I can count the fingers on one hand how many times Ive seen Ronnie run slightly out of position, take on a ridiculous pressure blue and miss. Hes certainly the best Ive ever seen at that recovery blue in the corner shot from almost any angle.... so consistent as evident in todays match as well. Any thoughts?
    He missed an easy blue today and i only watched a couple of frames
    It's hard to pot balls with a Chimpanzee tea party going on in your head

Wibble

Comment

Originally Posted by OmaMiesta View Post
      He's good at them because he practises them! He lines a few reds across the table around the pink spot area and leaves himself long blues.

Comment

Yea deff shows

Comment

Originally Posted by Looter View Post
          He's good at them because he practises them! He lines a few reds across the table around the pink spot area and leaves himself long blues.
          Matt Selt was doing this on Saturday, must be worthwhile practicing it though I played about 30 frame yesterday without needing to play that shot once!
          "just tap it in":snooker:

Comment

Working...
          X