No announcement yet.

World Championship Qualifiers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice scoring by Gary Wilson with three centuries in four frames in his 10-7 win against Peter Lines, got a tough match against Michael White next
    It's hard to pot balls with a Chimpanzee tea party going on in your head

Wibble

Comment

• Originally Posted by GeordieDS View Post
      Nice scoring by Gary Wilson with three centuries in four frames in his 10-7 win against Peter Lines, got a tough match against Michael White next
      Hard to see anyone scoring as highly as Gary in the 2 rounds so far, hope he can keep it up

Comment

• Anthony Hamilton loses in a final frame decider and more importantly ruins ADR147's 15 match accumulator!
        https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

• Tian pengfei and fergal O'brian still playing at 1:50 in the morning. That's brutal they must be shattered . I am just following scores it's taking them almost 2-3 mins a shot

Comment

• Originally Posted by alabadi View Post
            Tian pengfei and fergal O'brian still playing at 1:50 in the morning. That's brutal they must be shattered . I am just following scores it's taking them almost 2-3 mins a shot
            I think Tian is playing for snookers

Comment

• Evans needed to beat the world 89 and then the world 72 to get to the crucible. What a wasted opportunity. She will never have a better chance.

Comment

• Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
                Hard to see anyone scoring as highly as Gary in the 2 rounds so far, hope he can keep it up
                4 centuries in the first round including a maximum and 3 centuries in this round. No one else scored more than 2 in the first round and Michael White was the only player to score two in the second round. So yes Gary Wilson has scored far more heavily than any other player in the qualifiers so far.

Comment

• Originally Posted by ken147 View Post
                  I think Tian is playing for snookers
                  Fergal got there in the end, 2am finish, so he might be a bit tired after this marathon match . David Gilbert could have an easy match if fatigue comes into it.

Comment

• Looking at the world rankings 16-32, we have lost
                    19. Joe Perry
                    22. Ricky Walden
                    25. Anthony Hamilton
                    26. Alan McManus
                    31. Robert Milkins
                    Also out are rankings 33 and 34.

Comment

• So from the first group of matches they are broadcasting Mark King - Xiao Guodong and Holt - Ebdon. Both are reasonable second matches but surely Bingtao - Ursenbacher should have been first choice. The choices for the second group are good.

I think the qualifiers will be Williams, Vafaei, Saengkham, Maguire, Xaio Guodong, Zhau Yuelong, Dott, Gilbert, Songsermsawad, Dale, White, Miah, Holt, Robertson, Ursenbacher, Gould.

Comment

• Originally Posted by ADR147 View Post
                        Anthony Hamilton loses in a final frame decider and more importantly ruins ADR147's 15 match accumulator!
                        15 match accumulator a bit OTT mate, unlucky though.

Comment

• Originally Posted by Dark View Post
                          So from the first group of matches they are broadcasting Mark King - Xiao Guodong and Holt - Ebdon. Both are reasonable second matches but surely Bingtao - Ursenbacher should have been first choice. The choices for the second group are good.

I think the qualifiers will be Williams, Vafaei, Saengkham, Maguire, Xaio Guodong, Zhau Yuelong, Dott, Gilbert, Songsermsawad, Dale, White, Miah, Holt, Robertson, Ursenbacher, Gould.
                          World Snooker is streaming the Bingtao - Ursenbacher live at the moment:

https://youtu.be/EprAgXZiPGw

And agreed Vafaei should win over Tom Ford.

Comment

• Comment

• Foulds mentioning Akani Songsermsamwad's unusual technique,I think Simon Bedford played like that as well but maybe a bit less pronounced.

Comment

• Originally Posted by gulliver View Post
                                World Snooker is streaming the Bingtao - Ursenbacher live at the moment:

https://youtu.be/EprAgXZiPGw

And agreed Vafaei should win over Tom Ford.
                                does not seem to be now
                                Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Working...
                                X