No announcement yet.

World Championship Qualifiers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't understand why there is no commentary. How much would it cost to hire a couple of former players to sit there and talk about the matches? I realize that this gets very little viewership, but now that Eurosport is involved they should add that last touch.

I'm not talking about the regular commentators, but any former professional or highly ranked amateur who has played on tour and can offer some insight. I'm sure the extra cost would be minimal.

Comment

Seem to remember that they had commentary on the Final Qualifying round last year - Rob Walker did it.
      Richie

Class 3 referee, very average player

Comment

Originally Posted by richiet View Post
        Seem to remember that they had commentary on the Final Qualifying round last year - Rob Walker did it.
        I think they've had that for the last few years. Now they should go to the next step and have it for all three rounds.

Comment

Ford, Xiao, Carrington and King are all on their way to the second round. They lead 4-0. Michael Georgiou is back against Andrew Higginson, levelling the match at 2-2 after being 0-2 down.

Comment

Originally Posted by JimMalone View Post
            Ford, Xiao, Carrington and King are all on their way to the second round. They lead 4-0. Michael Georgiou is back against Andrew Higginson, levelling the match at 2-2 after being 0-2 down.
            early days yet
            BO19
            Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
              early days yet
              BO19

Indeed. And thats great!!
              Though it makes you thing about relations. I mean first round of World Championship qualifying has same standard as the final of the UK Championship or International Championship.

And still 4-0 is a good advantage even over that length. I'm pretty confident that all four make it to the next round.
              Last edited by JimMalone; 5 April 2017, 11:01 AM.

Comment

Reanne is well in contention to reaching the next round, just trailing Hull 4-5 after the first session.

Comment

Matthew Stevens having a mare !!!
                  Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

Off now but back on soon:

http://www.stream2watch.cc/livenow/s...on-live-stream

Comment

Originally Posted by JimMalone View Post
                      Reanne is well in contention to reaching the next round, just trailing Hull 4-5 after the first session.
                      She's 11/1 now with William Hill to beat Hull this evening,call that a sweetener to trade with them but regardless thats pretty generous.

Comment

Originally Posted by thecentralscrutinizer View Post
                        Cheers, I'm just watching and wondering how to pronounce Ng.

Comment

In Cantonese:-
                          http://humanum.arts.cuhk.edu.hk/Lexi.../sound/ng4.Mp3

Comment

Originally Posted by aditl View Post
                            I think I'd just have to call him "mate" then.

Comment

5-5 Game on. I think Hull is feeling the pressure.

Comment

I like watching Evans play, she looks natural and has a nice stroke, also she plays both hands.

Comment

Working...
                                X