No announcement yet.

World Championship Qualifiers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Akani Songsermsawad (AKA Sunny) beats Joe Perry 10-9 for a fantastic result, I really hope he makes it to the crucible now, this is his first full year on tour! Hammad Miah has beat Martin O'Donnell 10-7 for a great opportunity to get through to the crucible!

Comment

• Joe Perry losing is a huge surprise.

Ursenbacher - Bingtao could be a cracker of a match between two young players who seem likely to have big futures.

Comment

• Perry losing in the 2nd round is the biggest surprise for me yet.

Comment

• Originally Posted by Mr Snooker View Post
          Peter Ebdon beats Jack Lisowski 10-9 and Alexander Ursenbacher will play Yan Bingtao in the final qualifying round, so we have at least one debuant at the Crucible this year, Peter Ebdon plays Michael Holt, could be a good match that one
          Not only this, but also Yu Delu could give Martin Gould a good match for a crucible place.

Comment

• Imagine Ebdon qualifies, and plays Selby on the first day.

Comment

• Though I'd quite like to see Bingtao qualify, I wouldn't object to Ursenbacher qualifying. See a player from Switzerland at The Crucible.

Comment

• Originally Posted by SnookerFan View Post
                Imagine Ebdon qualifies, and plays Selby on the first day.
                It would be funny to see Selby frustrated by the slow pace of his opponent for once
                Come on Jimmy!!!!

Comment

Imagine Ebdon qualifies, and plays Selby on the first day.
                  And on the seventh day he rested. Then he walked twice around the table, stretched, chalked his cue and out the rest away.

Comment

• I came across my old Ton Up / Great Shot banner thingy yesterday. (That thing they give away at The Crucible.) That'll see some use in the coming tournament.

Comment

I came across my old Ton Up / Great Shot banner thingy yesterday. (That thing they give away at The Crucible.) That'll see some use in the coming tournament.
                      Should be banned

Comment

Though I'd quite like to see Bingtao qualify, I wouldn't object to Ursenbacher qualifying. See a player from Switzerland at The Crucible.
                        This would be nice. And a huge surprise. I really didn't think about Ursenbacher, when estimating the players chances to qualify for the World Championship. I'd still fancy Yan to get through though. He is such a strong prospect.

As is Vafaei and the Iranian shows it again, leading Matthew Selt 3-1.

Comment

• McManus v Lawler ........1 hour 45 minutes and frame 2 not finished yet !!!
                          Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

• Lawler is the slowest player i have ever seen, paint dries faster.

thats not to say McManus is fast and he was involved once in a record long frame which lasted over an hour.

Comment

• Woollaston 6-0 over Doherty, almost over.

Hamilton down 1-3 to Saengkham, another upset brewing?

Comment

• Hopefully not......come on The Sheriff.
                                Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

Working...
                                X