Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fu finally gets a frame on the board 5-1

Comment

• Brecel is playing great so far, but I wouldn't write Fu totally off yet. Cause Brecel can always implode and we know Fu, if he finds his selfconsciousness though, can get on a roll and win a few frames in a row, as he did for example in this seasons Scottish Open final (he didn't play nearly as bad there though in the beginning).

But often when Marco is playing bad, he just doesn't find his game and to me it looks like such an evening and I think he will lose his match already today and be far back after the first session. A shame.

Comment

• Well, at least Marco gets another frame. But he needs to play his very best snooker tomorrow and hoping that Brecel as often gets a bit sloppy to have a little chance to make a comeback. I really hope he can do it, but I just don't believe it.

Comment

• Originally Posted by Stony152 View Post
          I don't think I'd want to draw Brecel either. His "A game" is good enough to take out anybody. The question is can he sustain it over a best of 19. If he can throw in a few good safeties in key spots, I think he can do some damage this year. It's hard to believe it's been 5 years since his debut. I remember those two pots that he had to beat Murphy. His career might have kick started a lot more quickly if he had won that match.
          Nobody believed me. What do you guys think now?

Comment

• Can't find Ronnie's bullied interview anywhere. Any links?
            Blown away

Comment

• Great session from Luca, he's definitely improved a lot but I think he still has the tendency to get a little too sloppy and overly aggressive. There was one pink off the spot and two blacks that he should never have missed. He's got a lot of the tools he needs to really break through, he just needs to pull it together. Anyway, 7-2 is a great result and Marco will have a huge task in front of him tomorrow.

Comment

• Originally Posted by jw147 View Post
                Can't find Ronnie's bullied interview anywhere. Any links?
                https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=yjJ_Ai34hWQ
                H.b.142

Comment

• appreciated
                  Blown away

Comment

• I noticed Yan Bintao hasn't got the sponsors Betfred on his waistcoat. Is this because of his age or personal choice.
                    I'm thinking maybe because it's a betting/gambling logo he's under age to be promoting it.

Any thoughts
                    Last edited by alabadi; 17 April 2017, 02:43 AM.

Comment

• "Bullied" interview? Just seems like the press have had enough of his childish one word answers to questions. About time an interviewer basically got him to wind his neck in and stop acting like an idiot.

Comment

• Originally Posted by narl View Post
                        "Bullied" interview? Just seems like the press have had enough of his childish one word answers to questions. About time an interviewer basically got him to wind his neck in and stop acting like an idiot.
                        He's accusing Worldsnooker of bullying him, not the interviewer.

Comment

• Originally Posted by gavpowell View Post
                          He's accusing Worldsnooker of bullying him, not the interviewer.
                          Yeah i seen the video but the fact is he's the one that started this caper in interviews with either singing, talking like a robot or giving 1 word answers to everything. Then he's the one moaning about it when world snooker has something to say about it? The usual "Ronnie drama" that seems to crop up every few months.

When i first started the video i was expecting him to accuse the interviewer of bullying him after his opening comments.

Comment

• Originally Posted by narl View Post
                            Yeah i seen the video but the fact is he's the one that started this caper in interviews with either singing, talking like a robot or giving 1 word answers to everything. Then he's the one moaning about it when world snooker has something to say about it? The usual "Ronnie drama" that seems to crop up every few months.
                            I agree to an extent - I thought he was being his usual ridiculous self with his behaviour in January, but it showed up Hearn for what he is didn't it? A few weeks ago he said "He's not breaking any rules, I think it's very funny" - now he's getting disciplinary letters.

Comment

• When Bingham supposedly fouled the black when cueing over it during the last frame of his session with Ebdon (although no foul was detected on the slow mo), does anyone know why it took the ref so long to call it? It's my understanding that afoul must be called the instant it's seen.
                              "Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"

Comment

• Originally Posted by gavpowell View Post
                                I agree to an extent - I thought he was being his usual ridiculous self with his behaviour in January, but it showed up Hearn for what he is didn't it? A few weeks ago he said "He's not breaking any rules, I think it's very funny" - now he's getting disciplinary letters.
                                To be honest I think its a tactic of Ronnie O Sullivan - if he thinks the world against him maybe gets him fired up. Its is clearly working too - he is playing great and clearly loving the spotlight.

Comment

Working...
                                X