Who do you want to win?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who do you want to win?

We've had a few threads about the World Championship already and several previews and picks of who is most likely to win.

But I'm just curious of who you guys are HOPING will win the title this year. If you have any preferences that is.
    For me I'm supporting Ding to finally get the trophy this year. But I wouldn't mind Selby winning his third, Higgins his fifth or Fu his first title.

I've backed Kyren Wilson, so naturally I would like to see him win the Championship.
    "Statistics won't tell you much about me. I play for love, not records."

ALEX HIGGINS

Comment

Anyone but Selby, Murphy, O'Sullivan or Trump.

Comment

Originally Posted by narl View Post
        Anyone but Selby, Murphy, O'Sullivan or Trump.
        So all the favourites then just about

Comment

Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
          So all the favourites then just about
          He can hope for Ding or Higgins.

Comment

Originally Posted by spike View Post
            I've backed Kyren Wilson, so naturally I would like to see him win the Championship.
            Well, if you don't have a favorite player that is of course a good way to find someone you are rooting for. What odds did you get?

Comment

Originally Posted by JimMalone View Post
              Well, if you don't have a favorite player that is of course a good way to find someone you are rooting for. What odds did you get?
              Got odds of 40/1.
              "Statistics won't tell you much about me. I play for love, not records."

ALEX HIGGINS

Comment

ding for me

Comment

Don't care as long as the snooker is not boring.

Comment

Not bothered really like them all but put my money on Ding and Robertson.

Comment

I'd love to see someone new win it. Rooting big time for Carter and would love to see either Ding or Liang win it.

Comment

Under normal circumstances I back up Neil Robertson, but I really think it´s about time Ding or Trump wins the title, so I back those two in that order.
                        ....its not called potting its called snooker. Quote: WildJONESEYE
                        "Its called snooker not potting" Quote: Rory McLeod

Comment

Selby or Ding for me. Anyone else but Robertson or Higgins.

Comment

Allen or Ding. But put my money on Hawkins (34/1 some weeks ago) and Robertson (11/1 before draw...).

Comment

I have good opinion of all players, maybe because I´m Spanish. If I was British, I will know them and probably I would like some players over other...

Comment

Working...
                              X