No announcement yet.

Regular Crucible punters (front row)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That is not a good website, the text in particular is awful!

Comment

doesn't look like its done by a pro web designer

Comment

If Mr Todd spent more money on his website and less watching snooker he might be a little more successful.
        Richie

Class 3 referee, very average player

Comment

who is the guy 2 rows back to the left of the centre isle, youngish lad with short dark hair and glasses, always picking at his fingers? i've seen him at various venues.
          http://e.imagehost.org/0813/Mellow_yellow_sig1.jpg

Comment

Brian White is the Cov city fan, nice bloke, I don't know him that well but he gets a few of the local league snooker players in to some of the sessions
            "just tap it in":snooker:

Comment

I don't particularly agree with the season ticket idea I think everyone should be able to buy tickets on a first come first served basis. The Coventry fan annoys me as he obviously knows he's getting the coverage but more so as there are fans of snooker too, such as me, who queue on the phone for ages and are still unable to purchase tickets.
              Always play snooker with a smile on your face...You never know when you'll pot your last ball.

China Open 2009 Fantasy Game Winner.
              Shanghai Masters 2009 Fantasy Game Winner.

Comment

Originally Posted by RocketRoy1983 View Post
                I don't particularly agree with the season ticket idea I think everyone should be able to buy tickets on a first come first served basis. The Coventry fan annoys me as he obviously knows he's getting the coverage but more so as there are fans of snooker too, such as me, who queue on the phone for ages and are still unable to purchase tickets.
                Dear me. Long long time Roy lol. Me and Nam are still playing haha

Comment

I was there last Thursday, noticed 3 of the regulars asleep on the front row at times. What a waste of a seat.

Comment

There is always that old lady with the big necklace on the front row with strawberry blonde hair also. She seems to be at all the sessions and is watching the same table as the Coventry fan.

Comment

Ha Ha.

Someone's sitting in Front Row Brian's seat this afternoon. He's having to sit down the side of the table for the Ding-O'Sullivan match.
                      Richie

Class 3 referee, very average player

Comment

I see Brian Todd's seat was empty in the first half of the first session of Selby v Ding semi final.

I didn't spot Front Row Brian either, in his usual spot or down the side.

Hats off to the table fitters though - always wondered how they do their job both before the tournament and when we get down to the single table. Whilst we slept last night they were hard at work. Hats off to them 👍🏻

Comment

yeah what has happened to mrs renwick this year,she always sits on the ront row.her husband passed away a few years ago. ??????????

Comment

Read today that she passed away a few weeks ago. Was looking out for her as normal. We always called her "Queen Bee". Guess like the rest of the season ticket holders this would have been her last year as they won't be available next year.

Comment

Originally Posted by Mellow Yellow View Post
                              who is the guy 2 rows back to the left of the centre isle, youngish lad with short dark hair and glasses, always picking at his fingers? i've seen him at various venues.
                              Philip Bennett. Was staying at Cutlers Hotel last year when I was there. Nice lad. Regular at The Crucible for quite a few years. Snooker Loopy like the rest of us.

Comment

Originally Posted by thai_son22 View Post
                                Dear me. Long long time Roy lol. Me and Nam are still playing haha
                                Hi Nicholas! I've played maybe 4/5 times in the past 4/5 years! I wear glasses and just can't see my shots anymore. Sadly, I decided to give up rather than continue tormenting myself. I still coach 9-12 year olds though.
                                Always play snooker with a smile on your face...You never know when you'll pot your last ball.

China Open 2009 Fantasy Game Winner.
                                Shanghai Masters 2009 Fantasy Game Winner.

Comment

Working...
                                X