Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thecentralscrutinizer
    replied
    No I don't but my mate believes everything that 'the coach' says. I think he is speaking sh**e.

Leave a comment:

• jrc750
    replied
    Originally Posted by thecentralscrutinizer View Post
    Just looking for a yes this is true or a no it's not please. No requirement for absolute tumbleweed banter...
    Do you really believe they would use anything else but the 1G's ??

Leave a comment:

• thecentralscrutinizer
    replied
    Just looking for a yes this is true or a no it's not please. No requirement for absolute tumbleweed banter...

Leave a comment:

• andy carson
    replied
    Originally Posted by the lone wolf View Post
    Someone told me from a realisable source that one of the top seeded players (I won't say who) complained to the tournament director stating he felt the balls were too round. Can anyone confirm this..?
    so thats ronnies grudge......

Leave a comment:

• the lone wolf
    replied
    Originally Posted by itsnoteasy View Post
    Is true, they are not only smaller but rounder.
    Someone told me from a realisable source that one of the top seeded players (I won't say who) complained to the tournament director stating he felt the balls were too round. Can anyone confirm this..?

Leave a comment:

• itsnoteasy
    replied
    Originally Posted by thecentralscrutinizer View Post
    I was under the impression that the 1G Aramith balls are the ones used on professional tournament play. However, someone who should know (a former player and top coach) has told a pal of mine that they are not and in fact the balls used are actually slightly smaller than those balls. Surely not??! Anyone able to confirm/deny??
    Is true, they are not only smaller but rounder.

Leave a comment:

• the lone wolf
    replied
    I know a bloke, who knows a bloke, who knows a bloke. We all know that bloke...
    Unfortunately he's never around to be accountable for the things he says!

Leave a comment:

• thecentralscrutinizer
    started a topic Baws

Baws

I was under the impression that the 1G Aramith balls are the ones used on professional tournament play. However, someone who should know (a former player and top coach) has told a pal of mine that they are not and in fact the balls used are actually slightly smaller than those balls. Surely not??! Anyone able to confirm/deny??
Working...
X