• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hammad Miah 4 v 0 Tom Ford

well done Hammad

Doherty really taking the ITC to heart and played solid to will 4-0
    Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Good result for Mark Davis 4 nil over Stuart Bingham .

Is Bingham's head on the game ? I thought , unless i've missed it , he was still waiting for the results of his betting investigation ?

Been dragging on a bit now .
      Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

Originally Posted by neil taperell View Post
        Good result for Mark Davis 4 nil over Stuart Bingham .

Is Bingham's head on the game ? I thought , unless i've missed it , he was still waiting for the results of his betting investigation ?

Been dragging on a bit now .
        been keeping an eye on the usual sites but not seen anything; it has been months since the WSC finished, surely enough time has elapse for something to have happened?

Comment

Good win for jimmy, last 32 v maflin now, good draw too, ugh i shouldnt of said that.....
          Blown away

Comment

Originally Posted by JimMalone View Post

First quarter
            The highest ranked player here is Anthony McGill, who also still has to qualify. If he does so successfully he would open against Stuart Carrington. And in the Scots form I think this could be quite dangerous. Also here are Gary Wilson, Tom Ford and Thepchaiya Un-Nooh. In other words, this quarter is wide open.
            My pick for the semifinal: Tom Ford

Second quarter
            This section is a bit more competitive with world number 9 Stuart Bingham on one side of the quarter and world number 7 Neil Robertson (if he qualifies) and Stephen Maguire on the other side. Bingham has a tough opener against Mark Davis as well.
            My pick for the semifinal: Stuart Bingham
            What great predictions I made!

My two first semifinalists managed to win not a single frame...

Comment

Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
              Doherty vs Gary Wilson on table 1 (main TV)
              on table 2 (Eurosport Player) McGill vs Austrian ladyTatiana Vasiljeva

snooker on TV

but as usual Eurosport relying on Player to increase they "coverage hours" and British Eurosport stops showing any snooker live on TV as 11:45 (BST), and then back on not live "highlights" at 2145
              Same again tomorrow, more on TV on Sunday.
              Yep, a pain - but then its my favourite channel(s) as into Cyclign too.

Comment

The first round ends with a surprise as Lukas Kleckers beats defending Champion Neil Robertson 4-3.

Comment

Paul Davison follows his 4-2-win over Zhou Yuelong with a 4-0 over Hossein Vafaei and at the age of 45 makes the third round of an ranking event for the first time in career.

Speaking about Snooker becoming the old mens game.

Comment

Great result for Paul , the Q School King !

I did expect Vafaei to perform well this season . Looks a good player but that is demoralising defeat .

And Jimmy White flying the veteran flag as well .

Comment

I did expect Vafaei to perform well this season . Looks a good player but that is demoralising defeat .
                      Me too and I still do. That result may be a throwback, but he will recover.
                      Plenty of surprising results (at least to me) in Riga. But it's soo early in the season. Don't think this tournament is very meaningful.

Comment

It's ridiculous that there is still no breakdown of the ranking points for the whole year and not even for the Riga Masters - or at least I wasn't capable of finding it.

Comment

I mentioned this to one of the Pro's down our club last week , they know what the money / ranking points are . But nothing yet published by World Snooker .

Comment

Just catching up on last nights matches and what a match with Robertson and Lukas Kleckers
                            I hope this is not a one-hit-wonder-match for Lukas
                            He has Jack Lisowski later today, hope it is on the TV table

Comment

I mentioned this to one of the Pro's down our club last week , they know what the money / ranking points are . But nothing yet published by World Snooker .
                              Do you know why?

Comment

No Jim . Just assume that WS are in the process of updating onto their website .

Comment

Working...
                                X