Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JimMalone
    replied
    Not a great title, but at least Ryan Day now officially has a ranking title. Also he is now again ranked #15 in the world. Stephen Maguire climbed up to being #19.

Leave a comment:

• screw-back
    replied
    I would hardly call a best of 9 match a 'proper' ranking event final. Nevertheless, chuffed for Ryan Day.

Leave a comment:

• Odrl
    replied
    Originally Posted by neil taperell View Post
    Didn't seem ecstatic at winning I thought . But well done.
    He is not the most charismatic speaker, is he? And that banana story didn't help either... :wink:

It's not the biggest title, but it's something at least, and it was nice to see him getting some reward for his recent good form. He is back in the top16 now, and it looks like this could be a good season for him. :smile:

Leave a comment:

• Neil Taperell
    replied
    Didn't seem ecstatic at winning I thought . But well done.

Leave a comment:

• Rane
    replied
    Congratulations to Ryan Day I thought he had missed the boat a long time ago.

Leave a comment:

• PatBlock
    replied
    Well done Ryan, about time too. Top 16 again as well.

-

Leave a comment:

• Mr Snooker
    replied
    Originally Posted by jw147 View Post
    any good streams? one im trying isnt working. i take it riga is 2 hours ahead of uk? so jimmys last 16 match v uh nooh/mcgill is around 6pm uk time? hope its on one of the tv tables
    try this watching here was Ok this morning but tends to freeze at times and u need to keep going back into it

https://www.firstonetv.eu/Live/Unite...Eurosport-2-35

also here as well http://cricfree.sc/euro-sports-2-live-stream

but red not sure how you remove the red screen that appears blocking the snooker still get commentary though any more links u find do post please

Leave a comment:

• jw147
    replied
    Day 3 nil ahead. if he doesnt win his first ranking event now, he will NEVER win one

Leave a comment:

• DeanH
    replied
    nice match by Doherty and McGill, Doherty starting very well, McGill looked out of sorts (3-0)
    Come back by McGill 3-2, 6th frame could have gone either way but Doherty took it - confidence in the 97-champ

Leave a comment:

• PatBlock
    replied
    Very nice 112 from Mags to win the match, loved the casual double on the last red. Shame he was so casual on the yellow though.

-

Leave a comment:

• jw147
    replied
    Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
    not sure, but I tend not to do anything these sites say, like register, or download, as they all tend to be dodgy-rip-off or hacking sites.
    lol true, is there a tv match on right now? i cant get into that site, it wont let me watch

Leave a comment:

• DeanH
    replied
    Cheers is that a members site, it says i need to register to watch
    not sure, but I tend not to do anything these sites say, like register, or download, as they all tend to be dodgy-rip-off or hacking sites.

Leave a comment:

• jw147
    replied
    Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
    correct 2hr ahead of UK, yep let's home

earlier in the thread there is a link to VIPbox stream - watch out for all the ads
    Cheers is that a members site, it says i need to register to watch

Leave a comment:

• DeanH
    replied
    any good streams? one im trying isnt working. i take it riga is 2 hours ahead of uk? so jimmys last 16 match v uh nooh/mcgill is around 6pm uk time? hope its on one of the tv tables
    correct 2hr ahead of UK, yep let's home

earlier in the thread there is a link to VIPbox stream - watch out for all the ads

Leave a comment:

• jw147
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X