SangSom 6 Red World Championship

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SangSom 6 Red World Championship

Does anybody know of any live streaming websites for the SangSom 6 Red World Championship which gets underway today I have found this one http://www.juxingzaixian.com/pc/page...p?courseType=2 but I need to know who to translate it into English because it looks like you have to register to watch. Can anyone help please
    Ronnie O' Sullivan seven times the record breaking Snooker Master

I used chrome which translated enough of the page for me to register and sign in, but I still can't read any of the headings and never actually got to see any snooker. If you do try to register, you have to be pretty quick, it sends you and email code which expires after a minute or two.

-
    The fast and the furious,
    The slow and labourious,
    All of us, glorious parts of the whole!

Comment

don't know of any streams but it should be on Eurosport Player but I can't find it
      Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
        don't know of any streams but it should be on Eurosport Player but I can't find it
        I don't think there are any matches on right now, are there?

-
        The fast and the furious,
        The slow and labourious,
        All of us, glorious parts of the whole!

Comment

the 18:30 (local time) session is about to start from the listing I see but nothing on ES Player; there is a listing for tomorrow sessions. nevermind
          Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Hello, I noticed there was a link last night at 1030 pm, we are at plus 11 hours from Bankok, I checked live score and there was matches on, i tried the link but could not get it running. I will try again tonight, the sight is f r o m h o t . c o m cheers
            I try hard, play hard and dont always succeed, at first.!!!!:snooker:

Comment

It's nice to see Williams win another title Congrats!

Comment

2 of my favorite players in the final so can't complain. Hopefully Thepchaiya can win a major ranking tittle soon.

Comment

Originally Posted by Ethanat View Post
                  2 of my favorite players in the final so can't complain. Hopefully Thepchaiya can win a major ranking tittle soon.
                  Thepchaiya is one of my favourites, too. Hoping for the best on future tournaments.

Comment

Originally Posted by Dr_Doctor View Post
                    It's nice to see Williams win another title Congrats!
                    It is. But especially nice it would be if he'd be able to win a ranking title.

Comment

Working...
                    X