No announcement yet.

Dafabet Northern Ireland Open

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lots of surprising losses in the first round. May be parly due to the Best-of-7-format, but I also think many top players don't think of this tournament as important enough and will spend their focus more on the UK Championship next week.

Comment

Kleckers looks promising.

Ramon, he has your boy, Ronster, under pressure, mucker.

:snooker:
      JP Majestic
      3/4
      57"
      17oz
      9.5mm Elk

Comment

Originally Posted by JimMalone View Post
        It's just that kind of attitude I despise. I agree that there are worse things but behaviour like this always kept me away from getting a fan of Ronnie and it will also hinder me to become a fan of Trump.
        You would love Murphy though!

Comment

any free live streams for matches I found these http://cricfree.sc/watch/live/snooke...live-streaming, http://sportstream365.com/other and also on Quest TV Channel 37 as well, let me know if u know of anymore
          Ronnie O' Sullivan seven times the record breaking Snooker Master

Comment

Originally Posted by Billy View Post
            I agree. I'm not really a fan of this rule which states you shouldn't concede when you can win. I understand because of the whole betting scene it may anger some punters, but it was just a momentary lapse during which he allowed his irritation to get the better of him. So what?
            He also left Stuart an easy pot to the middle with the blue on it's spot. With three reds open and the colours in favorable positions and the black hanging over the pocket, the only way Stuart doesn't end the frame is if he overthinks it. Judd shouldn't have done that, but it's certainly not the worst I've seen. And when I heard about it, I was expecting a much bigger temper tantrum than I saw.

Comment

Originally Posted by throtts View Post
              Kleckers looks promising.

Ramon, he has your boy, Ronster, under pressure, mucker.

:snooker:
              I see you're still licking your wounds. give it sum time friend. It's gonna be okey.

So Ronnie is out ?
              Which match was it btw ? Gonna watch later tonight see what happened .

Comment

Originally Posted by Csmith View Post
                He also left Stuart an easy pot to the middle with the blue on it's spot. With three reds open and the colours in favorable positions and the black hanging over the pocket, the only way Stuart doesn't end the frame is if he overthinks it. Judd shouldn't have done that, but it's certainly not the worst I've seen. And when I heard about it, I was expecting a much bigger temper tantrum than I saw.
                That's a fair point, it was a do or die shot, and he died. He chose to die quickly instead of slowly. People complain there's no characters in snooker, then complain when anyone does something a little out of the ordinary. I'm not saying Judd's a character, I just don't know what people want.

Comment

Originally Posted by Ramon View Post
                  I see you're still licking your wounds. give it sum time friend. It's gonna be okey.

So Ronnie is out ?
                  Yeah Ronnie lost....

He lost 2 frames

Comment

Originally Posted by jonny66 View Post
                    Yeah Ronnie lost....

He lost 2 frames
                    Thanks for info !!

Have'nt got the chance to watch snooker tbh,
                    All I have heard is that JT walked away from match bcuz he was'nt happy with his cue.
                    Hopefully i can catch up and watch some of those matches on Friday.

Comment

Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
                      playing really badly against Stu Carrington, 3-1 down, relatively easy red to the middle with the black sitting over the corner pocket some 50+ points behind with 6(?) reds on the table, misses the red, knocks the small cluster of reds and pink with his cue; and offers his hand to Carrington and sprints out the arena
                      nothing special really

already on youtube
                      Yeah I think it’s quite dishonorable. Ronnie has done it too in the past. I think Ding tried to do it too when he was losing badly to Ronnie in a final but Ronnie didn’t let him and made him finish the match as Ronnie had done the same in the past and later regretted it.

Comment

Originally Posted by Ramon View Post

So Ronnie is out ?
                        Hahaha,, don't be so sensitive my friend. Your boy is still in the tourney.

Enjoy your toast when you awake :snooker:
                        JP Majestic
                        3/4
                        57"
                        17oz
                        9.5mm Elk

Comment

Originally Posted by narl View Post
                          Is Dale starting to lose the old head thatch? Looked very shiny in his match against white, whereas white's dyed badger he has attached to his head was looking very full and thick.
                          To quote Jim Carrey (Liar Liar) "it looks like it was killed crossing the road and buried in lime"
                          Craigie carrying the flag for all us specs wearers.
                          Speak up, you've got to speak up against the madness, you've got speak your mind if you dare
                          but don't try to get yourself elected, for if you do you'll have to cut your hair

Comment

Didn't see much of that O'Sullivan's match just now... I couldn't take my eyes off the referee :love_heart:
                            "Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"

Comment

ah shame for Joe Perry, snookering himself on the last blue for a max (would have been his first in match play)
                              Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

I see it , Dean. He just got through the brown too well. Big shame...
                                JP Majestic
                                3/4
                                57"
                                17oz
                                9.5mm Elk

Comment

Working...
                                X