• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PatBlock
    replied
    Originally Posted by narl View Post
    Ronnie got royally rogered!
    Dizzy spells apparently, yeah, I bet.:wink: Well played Mark. :watermelon: :black_eyed:

And don't forget the bit about not playing in the worlds, boo-hoo! Christ, what a baby.

-
    Last edited by PatBlock; 18 January 2018, 05:40 PM.

Leave a comment:

• narl
    replied
    And his post match comments:

Despite thrashing Marco Fu 6-0 in the opening round on Tuesday, O'Sullivan claimed he had not been well during that match saying he felt "very dizzy" and had "double vision" and said he felt the same against Allen.
    Sorry but that just stinks of BS, double vision and dizzy while playing snooker at the level he did against fu? Right,

Leave a comment:

• narl
    replied
    Ronnie got royally rogered!

Leave a comment:

• Rane
    replied
    Originally Posted by Ronnie's tip View Post
    Good win for Allen. 95% chance of him being KO'd in the next round. It's what usually happens.

Amazing chance for John Higgins now tbf. 2 Masters for him isn't really enough.
    From what I saw of John Higgins last night I´m not convinced that he´ll win. His long potting was excellent but he made a few unforced errors here and there that he didn´t do in the past. I think it´s very much any mans game now. But if Allen continue the way he has played so far, he could be a good contender.

Leave a comment:

• Odrl
    replied
    With the exception of the China Championship last season, this will be the first best-of-11 (or longer) event won by someone other than O'Sullivan or Selby since the 2015 UK Championship. They won eight such events between them from 2016 onwards, but not this week... :smile:

Leave a comment:

• Ronnie's tip
    replied
    Good win for Allen. 95% chance of him being KO'd in the next round. It's what usually happens.

Amazing chance for John Higgins now tbf. 2 Masters for him isn't really enough.

Leave a comment:

• herbie
    replied
    Well done, Mark Allen! Congratulations!

Leave a comment:

• GeordieDS
    replied
    This last frame they're both playing like me.

Leave a comment:

• daffie
    replied
    Great job Mark...sent the rocket on his return trajectory Luvverly jubberly.

Leave a comment:

• jonny66
    replied
    Wasn't expecting this scoreline, I was actually hoping Ronnie would win this one.

Leave a comment:

• daffie
    replied
    Mark unstoppable! 5-1 up...

C'mon son.

:snooker:

Leave a comment:

• lennon11
    replied
    Allen is playing brilliantly, however all this rubbish about him being a big match player, is nonsense, if he was he would have won some of the big tournaments.

Leave a comment:

• fkhan
    replied
    Ronnie is giving away too many chances.

Leave a comment:

• gavpowell
    replied
    Get a mop, the bbc will be soiling themselves.

Leave a comment:

• daffie
    replied
    Originally Posted by PatBlock View Post
    Absolutely! Got to go out for a few hours now, keep the flag flying for me daffie.

-
    😀 Will do mate...see you soon.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X