Masters 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
    Just plain stupid going for that, he surely can't think it was a good idea ?
    That's the point I was trying to make. I see Trump taking on pots like this in basically every match of him I watch.

Comment

• quick, delete this post!
      Originally Posted by Rane View Post
      5 -2 now. I can´t see Wilson making a comeback.
      Highest Match Break 39 (November 10th 2015)

Comment

• Jud hit the self destruct button in my opinion. I don't think he's going to be friends with himself for a while after that.
        "Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"

Comment

• Originally Posted by narl View Post

Scary
          That is unsettling, but I'm actually more impressed at how well it's been done!
          "Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"

Comment

• Originally Posted by armstm View Post
            quick, delete this post!
            LOL. Still think it was Judd who lost the match from a winning position than Wilson stepping up. But the last break was great.
            ....its not called potting its called snooker. Quote: WildJONESEYE
            "Its called snooker not potting" Quote: Rory McLeod

Comment

• Originally Posted by Rane View Post
              LOL. Still think it was Judd who lost the match from a winning position than Wilson stepping up. But the last break was great.
              Please can you also post that you are sure about Allen winning over Higgins today? ;-)

Comment

• I hope so too!
                Originally Posted by JimMalone View Post
                Please can you also post that you are sure about Allen winning over Higgins today? ;-)
                Highest Match Break 39 (November 10th 2015)

Comment

• Originally Posted by armstm View Post
                  I hope so too!
                  I'm actually rooting for Higgins and wanted Rane to jinx Allen ;-)

Comment

• Just watching the consistency with which players drop a long red in after the break, I wonder why more players aren't experimenting with the break-off. I don't for one second suggest rolling into the pack, but why not thin and off two cushions back to bailk?
                    Last edited by Billy; 20 January 2018, 07:47 PM.

Comment

• Originally Posted by lennon11 View Post
                      Think it's clear, regardless of the result, that Judd is a classier player than kyren(I feel the same when Ronnie plays Judd..but in Ronnie's favour).
                      I think I would disagree on both counts.
                      https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

• I don't know if Allen makes a fuss about nothing sometimes but fair enough if he wasn't happy but John Virgo twice called a swan neck a spider. Not like him to be careless like that. Maybe it's known as a swan neck spider like the extended spider.
                        www.mixcloud.com/jfd

Comment

• Don't even know what I'd count as class.

As much as I'm not a Murphy fan, I think I'd count him as class. Judd more flairy than classy

Comment

• Why does Ken think it's ok to start talking about other 'celebs' in the crowd when a player is at the table compiling a break and then actually talking to them through commentry "nice to have you here lads". Arrrrgh. The crowd are there to watch people play snooker not learn about other people in the crowd. Maybe between frames or an interval but I can't believe how they think it's ok to make inane chatter when a player is at the table.
                            www.mixcloud.com/jfd

Comment

• Originally Posted by JimMalone View Post
                              I'm actually rooting for Higgins and wanted Rane to jinx Allen ;-)
                              Well, I like both players, so I don´t want to jinx any of them. Besides that John Higgins is a player that I never rule out.
                              ....its not called potting its called snooker. Quote: WildJONESEYE
                              "Its called snooker not potting" Quote: Rory McLeod

Comment

• Originally Posted by MrRottweiler View Post
                                I can't believe how they think it's ok to make inane chatter when a player is at the table.
                                You do realise the players can't hear the commentary?

I feel embarrassed for the person they're addressing, but that a different thing.

Comment

Working...
                                X