Clear All

• herbie
    replied
    Thank you Billy!

Leave a comment:

• Billy
    replied
    Originally Posted by herbie View Post
    As for Jason - can you tell me where this accent comes from? Is it some kind of Scottish?
    Jason is Welsh (from Wales). Although I think his accent is somewhat diluted.

Leave a comment:

• jonny66
    replied
    Originally Posted by herbie View Post
    As for Jason - can you tell me where this accent comes from? Is it some kind of Scottish?
    no..........

Leave a comment:

• herbie
    replied

Leave a comment:

• daffie
    replied
    Originally Posted by Billy View Post
    Anyone know what's happened to Hazel? She was scheduled to be presenting this as far as I knew.
    I'd like to know as well. Love Hazel...can't stand Jason.

Leave a comment:

• Billy
    replied
    Anyone know what's happened to Hazel? She was scheduled to be presenting this as far as I knew.

Leave a comment:

• inevermissblue
    replied
    ROS perfection epitomised! If you can't enjoy that spectacular display then I'm not too sure what your are doing here! So in order for that match to be good viewing maybe we should ask ronnie to rig it like those 'others' do. Give them a chance...

Leave a comment:

• jonny66
    replied
    I enjoyed what I saw of today. I have complained about Ronnie's matches being 1 sided and boring on here before, but that was great to watch. I've decided it's OK in the earlier rounds, but if it happens in the final it's just a disappointment, the final should always be a good match.

Leave a comment:

• herbie
    replied
    Originally Posted by daffie View Post
    I want to see a snooker match not an exhibition.
    Do you play snooker tournaments yourself? I do and I love to watch Ronnie playing superb breaks. I try to pick up ideas and possibilities to improve my own game. The best two experiences in my life came from England: The Beatles and Ronnie O'Sullivan.

Leave a comment:

• fkhan
    replied
    Are we inching towards a Ronnie/Higgins semi final?

Leave a comment:

• daffie
    replied
    Yes...boring

I want to see a snooker match not an exhibition.

Leave a comment:

• cebs
    replied
    Boring...what come on seriously....

That's someone at the top of their game, total stopping the other player from having a chance.

Well not a close match , which I also enjoy, how can a snooker fan not love that no matter who does it if it's in that style.

Ask the crowd there if it's was boring, don't think too many people would use that adjective to describe the session.

Leave a comment:

• richiet
    replied
    Originally Posted by daffie View Post
    Boring afternoon of snooker to be fair...hoping this evening will bring us a decent match.
    Agree. I don't mind watching the odd brilliant century but I'd much rather see a proper match. I had to turn the BBC commentary off, it was making me sick.

Leave a comment:

• Odrl
    replied
    It was a bit of a struggle listening to Neil Robertson's commentary, with "yeah", "so" or "you know" in every sentence, but I guess no one is perfect when they first start out. :smile:

Leave a comment:

• fkhan
    replied
    The GOAT Ronnie reigns supreme.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X