Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Masters 2018

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Well once again so impressed with Kyren as a person there...saying don't remove the person who's phone went off...three times! Let him back in afterwards. Wonderful kind spirit Kyren has. Myself I would not have been that kind.

    Comment


    • Would be funny if it was Barry Starks phone

      Comment


      • Originally posted by daffie View Post
        Well once again so impressed with Kyren as a person there...saying don't remove the person who's phone went off...three times! Let him back in afterwards. Wonderful kind spirit Kyren has. Myself I would not have been that kind.
        Ah, I couldn't tell what Kyren was saying. Indeed great gesture then. But honestly I really don't think that guy should be allowed back in, that was at least close to sabotage.

        Good frame, but bitter loss for Wilson. Hope he recovers.

        Comment


        • Good final

          Comment


          • Originally posted by JimMalone View Post
            Ah, I couldn't tell what Kyren was saying. Indeed great gesture then. But honestly I really don't think that guy should be allowed back in, that was at least close to sabotage.

            Good frame, but bitter loss for Wilson. Hope he recovers.
            From what I heard, he was quite an old chap and he might not know how to work his phone properly. That's why Kyren said to leave him in.

            Kyren does hit the ball to hard when he's under pressure doesn't he? I noticed he was hitting them too hard in the final against Ronnie.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by narl View Post
              Would be funny if it was Barry Starks phone
              Maybe that was the reason, why Kyren would ask for let him back in?

              Comment


              • Originally posted by JimMalone View Post
                Ah, I couldn't tell what Kyren was saying. Indeed great gesture then. But honestly I really don't think that guy should be allowed back in, that was at least close to sabotage.

                Good frame, but bitter loss for Wilson. Hope he recovers.
                something along the lines of "let him stay now, get him at the interval" - in other words "let me get on with his game, this is wasting my time"
                Up the TSF!

                Comment


                • Originally posted by jonny66 View Post

                  Kyren does hit the ball to hard when he's under pressure doesn't he? I noticed he was hitting them too hard in the final against Ronnie.
                  Now you say it and I think of it, that may be right. I think that's a good obversation.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by DeanH View Post
                    something along the lines of "let him stay now, get him at the interval" - in other words "let me get on with his game, this is wasting my time"
                    He didn't say "get him at the interval", he said "let him back in after the interval".

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by daffie View Post
                      Well once again so impressed with Kyren as a person there...saying don't remove the person who's phone went off...three times! Let him back in afterwards. Wonderful kind spirit Kyren has. Myself I would not have been that kind.
                      I'd have wanted him hung drawn and quartered, Kyren's obviously got more class than me. Nice break to make it 3 - 3 as well.

                      -
                      The fast and the furious,
                      The slow and labourious,
                      All of us, glorious parts of the whole!

                      Comment




                      • Fantastic Final so far!

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by daffie View Post


                          Fantastic Final so far!
                          Certainly is. Mark's starting to go a bit red in the face now, good or bad sign?

                          -
                          The fast and the furious,
                          The slow and labourious,
                          All of us, glorious parts of the whole!

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by PatBlock View Post
                            Certainly is. Mark's starting to go a bit red in the face now, good or bad sign?

                            -
                            Good...as far as I'm concerned

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by daffie View Post
                              Good...as far as I'm concerned
                              Kyren's looking pretty cool, out there atm isn't he....

                              -
                              The fast and the furious,
                              The slow and labourious,
                              All of us, glorious parts of the whole!

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by PatBlock View Post
                                Kyren's looking pretty cool, out there atm isn't he....

                                -
                                Yeah he is...cool calm and collected. With the odd high-powered shot once in a while. But so far so good 👍

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X