No announcement yet.

Masters 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eurosport player is about £30 a year at the moment.

Comment

• So we finally have another player with a big title to his name and Mark Allen was certainly deserving of it this week, as he was clearly the best player at the Alexandra Palace. He has played this great in the past on several occasions, but sometimes ran into a player who played even better. But not this time. You could sense that Allen was a bit nervous (who wouldn't be under that circumstances?), but in the end Wilson showed even more nerves. He surely will be disappointed losing his third final this season, but I think at the age of 26 he still kinda is in the development phase. Wilson has a very solid base, but still room for improvement and I think it was very important for him to play in the final of such a big event as he will certainly gain experience of it.

Comment

• I think Wilson wanted it too much ! Strange statement maybe but one top player once said "You have to play as if it means nothing but it means everything" even in my own humble matches I have found that thinking about winning is the "Kiss of death" Respect to both Allen and Wilson GREAT !!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
        X