Leave a comment:

• daffie
    replied
    Well done Kyren!

Leave a comment:

• Shockerz
    replied
    Originally Posted by jonny66 View Post
    Did someone shout "that's how it's done" in a Norn Irish accent when Allen potted that ball with the rest?
    He shouted, "Oh I love it!"

Leave a comment:

• DeanH
    replied
    Masters 2018

this frame KW is not showing any rattling but going for them.... game on

Leave a comment:

• Shockerz
    replied
    Originally Posted by Rane View Post
    Oh what a blow for Wilson. I think it´s the first time I´ve seen him shake his head this week.
    Yeah he looks a bit rattled when he missed the rest shot and his emotions are showing which won't help him.

Just as I say that....he flukes a red!

Leave a comment:

• jonny66
    replied
    Did someone shout "that's how it's done" in a Norn Irish accent when Allen potted that ball with the rest?

Leave a comment:

• Rane
    replied
    Oh what a blow for Wilson. I think it´s the first time I´ve seen him shake his head this week.

Leave a comment:

• Shockerz
    replied
    Hmm.

Mark Allen's taking charge now, Kyren's gotta dig deep if he wants it bad enough.

Leave a comment:

• Shockerz
    replied
    Originally Posted by Rane View Post
    That green from Allen. LOL
    If Judd Trump was unhappy at Kyren Wilson's run in his match he must have punched the air after Mark Allen's green!

Leave a comment:

• Shockerz
    replied
    Originally Posted by narl View Post
    Well in the late 90's he said he didn't want to play after he reached 40, he's now knocking on the door of 60 and still playing. Not sure if that's down to needing the money after being made bankrupt or still enjoying it.
    Must still be nice to be involved in a sport you grew up doing. They'll be lots of players who retire from playing and then don't have an income; to be paid to commentate and watch must be superb if you still like watching.

Leave a comment:

• Rane
    replied
    That green from Allen. LOL

Leave a comment:

• narl
    replied
    Originally Posted by Shockerz View Post
    I guess that at least he's in a sport that he's managed to keep playing and involved in.

I'm sure it'll always eat away at him.

Well in the late 90's he said he didn't want to play after he reached 40, he's now knocking on the door of 60 and still playing. Not sure if that's down to needing the money after being made bankrupt or still enjoying it.

Leave a comment:

• Shockerz
    replied
    Originally Posted by narl View Post
    Yeah that ONE time, all that goes to prove is how much of a massive underachiever he was due to his lifestyle.
    I guess that at least he's in a sport that he's managed to keep playing and involved in.

I'm sure it'll always eat away at him.

Leave a comment:

• narl
    replied
    Originally Posted by gavpowell View Post
    Like when Jimmy won the Masters?
    Yeah that ONE time, all that goes to prove is how much of a massive underachiever he was due to his lifestyle. A few years ago the commentators were on the verge of orgasm any time trumps name was mentioned, not so much these days.
    Last edited by narl; 21 January 2018, 09:05 PM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X