No announcement yet.

Masters 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Object ball vs Cue ball sighting debate on the masters! About time... lol.
    Cheap and Cheerful! 😄
    https://wpbsa.com/coaches/simon-seabridge/

Comment

Originally Posted by inevermissblue View Post
      Object ball vs Cue ball sighting debate on the masters! About time... lol.
      Not much of a debate really, I agreed with Steve on it. Davis that is, not vmax. I don't think anyone on here's opinion really holds much weight up against Steve Davis though.

Comment

Boring afternoon of snooker to be fair...hoping this evening will bring us a proper match.

Comment

The GOAT Ronnie reigns supreme.

Comment

It was a bit of a struggle listening to Neil Robertson's commentary, with "yeah", "so" or "you know" in every sentence, but I guess no one is perfect when they first start out. :smile:

Comment

Originally Posted by daffie View Post
              Boring afternoon of snooker to be fair...hoping this evening will bring us a decent match.
              Agree. I don't mind watching the odd brilliant century but I'd much rather see a proper match. I had to turn the BBC commentary off, it was making me sick.
              Richie

Class 3 referee, very average player

Comment

Boring...what come on seriously....

That's someone at the top of their game, total stopping the other player from having a chance.

Well not a close match , which I also enjoy, how can a snooker fan not love that no matter who does it if it's in that style.

Ask the crowd there if it's was boring, don't think too many people would use that adjective to describe the session.

Comment

Yes...boring

I want to see a snooker match not an exhibition.

Comment

Are we inching towards a Ronnie/Higgins semi final?

Comment

• Originally Posted by daffie View Post
                      I want to see a snooker match not an exhibition.
                      Do you play snooker tournaments yourself? I do and I love to watch Ronnie playing superb breaks. I try to pick up ideas and possibilities to improve my own game. The best two experiences in my life came from England: The Beatles and Ronnie O'Sullivan.

Comment

• I enjoyed what I saw of today. I have complained about Ronnie's matches being 1 sided and boring on here before, but that was great to watch. I've decided it's OK in the earlier rounds, but if it happens in the final it's just a disappointment, the final should always be a good match.

Comment

• ROS perfection epitomised! If you can't enjoy that spectacular display then I'm not too sure what your are doing here! So in order for that match to be good viewing maybe we should ask ronnie to rig it like those 'others' do. Give them a chance...
                          Cheap and Cheerful! 😄
                          https://wpbsa.com/coaches/simon-seabridge/

Comment

• Anyone know what's happened to Hazel? She was scheduled to be presenting this as far as I knew.
                            "Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"

Comment

• Originally Posted by Billy View Post
                              Anyone know what's happened to Hazel? She was scheduled to be presenting this as far as I knew.
                              I'd like to know as well. Love Hazel...can't stand Jason.

Comment

• As for Jason - can you tell me where this accent comes from? Is it some kind of Scottish?

Comment

Working...
                                X