No announcement yet.

Masters 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well what a fantastic clearance from Judd to steal the first frame!
    Last edited by daffie; 15 January 2018, 07:36 PM.

Comment

Originally Posted by Odrl View Post

Selby won the International Championship, while Ding won the World Open. :wink:
      Sorry - obviously my lousy memory!
      Last edited by crocodile; 15 January 2018, 07:50 PM.

Comment

Judd wearing an Ayr United shirt from 1977!! Hideous!

Comment

I know this shouldn't bother me, but it REALLY does.

Why do to the announcers use "Ding" when talking about Ding Junhui and conversely use "Wenbo" when talking about Liang Wenbo.

Their freaking surnames are Ding and Liang you moronic cretins!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I don’t really like the fact that the Beeb have a current player (Murphy) critiquing his peers on tv during the tournament. Fair enough an ex pro but why does Murphy’s think he’s so great he can do that??!

Comment

Originally Posted by andy-w View Post
              I don’t really like the fact that the Beeb have a current player (Murphy) critiquing his peers on tv during the tournament. Fair enough an ex pro but why does Murphy’s think he’s so great he can do that??!
              my way of thinking is... he does not; the beeb does and he is prepared to take their cheque
              Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Selling two tickets for Friday afternoon session if anyone is interested, can't make it now, message soon if interested not long for postie to get it out

Comment

Was at Ding v Day match this afternoon and noticed Neil Robertson in one of the rooms (I think used for Eurosport). I bet he wished he was playing instead of being a supporting act for Jimmy White and that other presenter.

Comment

Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
                    my way of thinking is... he does not; the beeb does and he is prepared to take their cheque
                    The Beeb love a bit of old school tie! Wasn't his father on the board (world snooker) ?
                    ⚪ 🔴🟡🟢🟤🔵💗⚫🕳️😎

Comment

Originally Posted by Cue crafty View Post
                      The Beeb love a bit of old school tie! Wasn't his father on the board (world snooker) ?
                      Murphy's on the board himself now I think.

Comment

Originally Posted by andy-w View Post
                        As already mentioned, it's BBC's decision. I think any pro can probably analyse other players pretty well, but Murphy has a couple things going for him. He's a recognizable player and more than that, regardless of what people think of him, he is very well spoken.

Comment

A divine break from Ronnie in frame 2.

Comment

3 : 0. Poor Marco, he is always lost against Ronnie.

Comment

Think Fu has had four strokes in three frames a d zero points scored...

Might beat the record against Walden today, but maybe not in unanswered points as Ronnie won all six to nil after Walden had made a 30 break in frame one.

Knew Ronnie was in the mood once I saw he was all in black today.

Comment

This is Ronnie at his best again, played like this during the English and the few weeks afterwards.

So good to watch, man he could win the world champion like this and maybe overtake Selby as world number one.

At the start of this season I didn't think anyone would near his points score for years but now it's definitely on for Ronnie.

What a year that would be, all three big ones, five or more tournament wins and world number at the end of the season.

Bring it on.

Comment

Working...
                                X