Masters 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally Posted by herbie View Post
    As for Jason - can you tell me where this accent comes from? Is it some kind of Scottish?
    no..........

Comment

• Originally Posted by herbie View Post
      As for Jason - can you tell me where this accent comes from? Is it some kind of Scottish?
      Jason is Welsh (from Wales). Although I think his accent is somewhat diluted.
      "Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"

Comment

• Thank you Billy!

Comment

• Welcome
          "Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"

Comment

• Originally Posted by Billy View Post
            Anyone know what's happened to Hazel? She was scheduled to be presenting this as far as I knew.
            Very boring lady, she knows ziltch about snooker. Hopefully she got relieved of her duties by bbc and they finally made a correct decision, compared to the scandalous decision to sack the great WT
            Blown away

Comment

• Cracking break, Barry back on form?

Comment

• Methinks this will be a cracker...final frame decider on the horizon.

Comment

• I've got a new nickname for Kyren: Kyren 'Likes to Put His Chalk on the Cushion' Wilson.

Comment

• This is a great match to watch. Brilliant stuff from both.

Comment

• Was the 'three toilet breaks only' ruling ever officially introduced, because I can honestly say I've not noticed any difference in the frequency at which players leave the arena?

Comment

• Masters 2018

had to leave the house for a min who won the decider

Comment

• Originally Posted by Billy View Post
                          I've got a new nickname for Kyren: Kyren 'Likes to Put His Chalk on the Cushion' Wilson.
                          It's a catchy one.

Comment

• Did Wilson finally get rid of that utterly stupid looking little piece of fuzz under his nose and on his chin? He reminds me of Anthony Hamilton, if Hamilton's facial hair was moulting.

Comment

• Originally Posted by jonny66 View Post
                              It's a catchy one.
                              Thanks

This one is for the mods, and forgive me if it's a stupid question, but why is discussion for this tournament in the Lounge rather than the Pro Tournament forum?

Comment

• Kyren vs Hawkins was really a bore after Ronnie painted a masterpiece in the afternoon.

Comment

Working...
                                X