• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good start from Mark...keep it up son 👍

Comment

• Originally Posted by daffie View Post
      Good start from Mark...keep it up son ��
      Absolutely! Got to go out for a few hours now, keep the flag flying for me daffie.

-
      The fast and the furious,
      The slow and labourious,
      All of us, glorious parts of the whole!

Comment

• Magnificent match by Markfor now so far.
        I support Ronnie but like Allen too. Hope to see a decider here

Comment

• Originally Posted by PatBlock View Post
          Absolutely! Got to go out for a few hours now, keep the flag flying for me daffie.

-
          😀 Will do mate...see you soon.

Comment

• Get a mop, the bbc will be soiling themselves.

Comment

• Ronnie is giving away too many chances.

Comment

• Allen is playing brilliantly, however all this rubbish about him being a big match player, is nonsense, if he was he would have won some of the big tournaments.
                H.b.142

Comment

• Mark unstoppable! 5-1 up...

C'mon son.

:snooker:

Comment

• Wasn't expecting this scoreline, I was actually hoping Ronnie would win this one.

Comment

• Great job Mark...sent the rocket on his return trajectory Luvverly jubberly.

Comment

• This last frame they're both playing like me.
                        It's hard to pot balls with a Chimpanzee tea party going on in your head

Wibble

Comment

• Well done, Mark Allen! Congratulations!

Comment

• Good win for Allen. 95% chance of him being KO'd in the next round. It's what usually happens.

Amazing chance for John Higgins now tbf. 2 Masters for him isn't really enough.

Comment

• With the exception of the China Championship last season, this will be the first best-of-11 (or longer) event won by someone other than O'Sullivan or Selby since the 2015 UK Championship. They won eight such events between them from 2016 onwards, but not this week... :smile:

Comment

• Originally Posted by Ronnie's tip View Post
                                Good win for Allen. 95% chance of him being KO'd in the next round. It's what usually happens.

Amazing chance for John Higgins now tbf. 2 Masters for him isn't really enough.
                                From what I saw of John Higgins last night I´m not convinced that he´ll win. His long potting was excellent but he made a few unforced errors here and there that he didn´t do in the past. I think it´s very much any mans game now. But if Allen continue the way he has played so far, he could be a good contender.
                                ....its not called potting its called snooker. Quote: WildJONESEYE
                                "Its called snooker not potting" Quote: Rory McLeod

Comment

Working...
                                X