No announcement yet.

Masters 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Going for 6-3 to Trump today. I always think he just has too much firepower for Murphy.

Comment

• Trump put that one on a plate, twice.

Comment

• I sense a Trump implosion on the cards.

Comment

• C'mon Shaun...this match is for the taking.

Edit : well what a shocker of a match. Hoping this evening's session will be of a much higher level.
          Last edited by daffie; 19 January 2018, 04:47 PM.

Comment

• Originally Posted by daffie View Post
            well what a shocker of a match. Hoping this evening's session will be of a much higher level.
            That bad was it? Glad I was working then Can't make tonight's match either, gotta play pool, but it looks like it should be a close one.
            I'm looking forward to Wilson v Trump tomorrow afternoon, now that really should be a cracker.

-
            The fast and the furious,
            The slow and labourious,
            All of us, glorious parts of the whole!

Comment

• I howled at the wasp incident, not because of Murphy's antics, but when JV said, "On a more serious note, if the wasp does catch you and stings you in the eye..."
              Last edited by Billy; 19 January 2018, 05:51 PM.
              "Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"

Comment

• Autograph hunters... I'll never understand 'em. They're like starving refugees clambering for food parcels.
                "Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"

Comment

• Originally Posted by Billy View Post
                  Autograph hunters... I'll never understand 'em. They're like starving refugees clambering for food parcels.
                  Also the selfie brigade !

Comment

• Whoever was sniffing in or near E/S box was annoying...

Comment

• Scary

Comment

• Ryan day looks right up for this. Cmon lads, give us a belter!!

Comment

• Originally Posted by andy-w View Post
                          Ryan day looks right up for this. Cmon lads, give us a belter!!
                          Hear Hear!

:snooker:

Comment

Famous last words

I thought the RB coverage was more like a proper program now, with analysis and post-match interviews? Doesn't look like we're going to get Higgins' thoughts on the match.

Comment

• So it´s Trump - Wilson and Allen - Higgins. I find it hard to pick a favorit there, except I think Kyren Wilson has to play a lot better than yesterday if he´s going any further.
                              ....its not called potting its called snooker. Quote: WildJONESEYE
                              "Its called snooker not potting" Quote: Rory McLeod

Comment

If it had been a boxing match the ref would have stopped it.
                                https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

Working...
                                X