Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rane
    replied
    The winner of this match will have to raise the standard to win this tournament, not impressing right now.

Leave a comment:

• Ronnie's tip
    replied
    Come on Williams

Leave a comment:

• MrBraithwaite
    replied
    It is about time Mark Allen made something of himself - the fact he has won so little is shocking, considering how talented he is

Leave a comment:

• jrc750
    replied
    Originally Posted by Billy View Post
    I've got a new nickname for Kyren: Kyren 'Likes to Put His Chalk on the Cushion' Wilson.
    Well it's better than "The Warrior"

Leave a comment:

• PatBlock
    replied
    Originally Posted by daffie View Post
    Kyren is another player I really enjoy watching. Hoping for a classic!
    Yeah, he's got bottle hasn't he. 1 - 0 Wilson, should be good this....

-

Leave a comment:

• daffie
    replied
    Originally Posted by PatBlock View Post
    Nice of Mark to give the young whippersnapper a head start, lets see what he can do with it.

-
    Kyren is another player I really enjoy watching. Hoping for a classic!

Leave a comment:

• PatBlock
    replied
    Nice of Mark to give the young whippersnapper a head start, lets see what he can do with it.

-

Leave a comment:

• jrc750
    replied
    Originally Posted by narl View Post
    He is but O'Sullivan is the master of it. Always flapping his gums saying something outlandish to make the headlines, gets boring.
    They just shown his 5 live interview, i hope he doesn't turn up at the World's this year, he'll look a bit (more) stupid if he does

Leave a comment:

• jonny66
    replied
    Steve Davis just said Mark Williams is only 2. He's done well for himself, you could argue he was better before he was born.

Leave a comment:

• richiet
    replied
    Originally Posted by gavpowell View Post
    Get a mop, the bbc will be soiling themselves.
    :highly_amused::highly_amused:

What's the betting they'll still find a way to talk about him for the rest of the week.

Leave a comment:

• rrmickey
    replied
    Hi, tomorrow I am traveling to London for Masters FINAL!

Unless any of my mates situated over there want to join me, I would have ONE FREE TICKET for the whole match (both sessions).
    I will sell it just for the original price paid in time I bought it - 90 GBP (postage to Slovakia included).

The ticket could be taken over personally right before the final start at London`s Alexandra Palace (around 1pm local time).
    Only cash is accepted.

If you are seriously interested in this offer, please mail me (rmikula19@gmail.com) for more details...

Leave a comment:

• ken147
    replied
    Ronnie looked I'll and his eyes were a little glazed and watery, could be viral and now starting to feel the affects.

But credit to Mark he focused on his own game, scored heavily and took advantage of the situation.

Leave a comment:

• narl
    replied
    Originally Posted by jonny66 View Post
    Mark Allen's pretty good at that too.

He is but O'Sullivan is the master of it. Always flapping his gums saying something outlandish to make the headlines, gets boring.

Leave a comment:

• jonny66
    replied
    Originally Posted by narl View Post
    He talks out of his ass, i honestly don't know why they bother to interview him or give him any kind of platform because ultimately he talks crap or makes an ass out of himself
    Mark Allen's pretty good at that too.

Leave a comment:

• narl
    replied
    Originally Posted by PatBlock View Post
    Dizzy spells apparently, yeah, I bet.:wink: Well played Mark. :watermelon: :black_eyed:

-
    He talks out of his ass, i honestly don't know why they bother to interview him or give him any kind of platform because ultimately he talks crap or makes an ass out of himself
    Last edited by narl; 18 January 2018, 05:42 PM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X