Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Erwan_BZH
    replied
    The Kyren vs Barry game really an excellent one! Ronnie was out of this world in the afternoon but I really enjoyed the evening game. Plenty of scoring, good tactics, drama....the best of snooker

Leave a comment:

• sealer
    replied
    Originally Posted by Billy View Post
    Thanks

This one is for the mods, and forgive me if it's a stupid question, but why is discussion for this tournament in the Lounge rather than the Pro Tournament forum?
    Because this is Ronnies exibition not a pro comp.

Leave a comment:

• Billy
    replied
    Originally Posted by Sasuke92 View Post
    Kyren vs Hawkins was really a bore after Ronnie painted a masterpiece in the afternoon.
    I'm beginning to wonder what people want from this game... it certainly seems it isn't snooker in its truest form

It seems those of us who truly love the sport and all its varying types of play (scrappy, tactical, grinders) are few and far between these days.
    Last edited by Billy; 17 January 2018, 02:55 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Sasuke92
    replied
    Kyren vs Hawkins was really a bore after Ronnie painted a masterpiece in the afternoon.

Leave a comment:

• Billy
    replied
    Originally Posted by jonny66 View Post
    It's a catchy one.
    Thanks

This one is for the mods, and forgive me if it's a stupid question, but why is discussion for this tournament in the Lounge rather than the Pro Tournament forum?

Leave a comment:

• narl
    replied
    Did Wilson finally get rid of that utterly stupid looking little piece of fuzz under his nose and on his chin? He reminds me of Anthony Hamilton, if Hamilton's facial hair was moulting.

Leave a comment:

• jonny66
    replied
    I've got a new nickname for Kyren: Kyren 'Likes to Put His Chalk on the Cushion' Wilson.
    It's a catchy one.

Leave a comment:

• Tommykiid
    replied
    Masters 2018

had to leave the house for a min who won the decider

Leave a comment:

• Billy
    replied
    Was the 'three toilet breaks only' ruling ever officially introduced, because I can honestly say I've not noticed any difference in the frequency at which players leave the arena?

Leave a comment:

• andy-w
    replied
    This is a great match to watch. Brilliant stuff from both.

Leave a comment:

• Billy
    replied
    I've got a new nickname for Kyren: Kyren 'Likes to Put His Chalk on the Cushion' Wilson.

Leave a comment:

• daffie
    replied
    Methinks this will be a cracker...final frame decider on the horizon.

Leave a comment:

• jonny66
    replied
    Cracking break, Barry back on form?

Leave a comment:

• jw147
    replied
    Anyone know what's happened to Hazel? She was scheduled to be presenting this as far as I knew.
    Very boring lady, she knows ziltch about snooker. Hopefully she got relieved of her duties by bbc and they finally made a correct decision, compared to the scandalous decision to sack the great WT

Leave a comment:

• Billy
    replied
    Welcome

Leave a comment:

Working...
X