• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Higgins cue.

Comment

• Originally Posted by fkhan View Post
      Higgins cue.
      You need to start clicking on the "reply with quote" at the bottom right of someone's post, otherwise your comments make no sense !!!

Comment

• Yes I used reply on my phone. Don’t know why it does not work.

Comment

Yes I used reply on my phone. Don’t know why it does not work.
          Phone app, use "Quote" not reply
          Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

• Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
            Phone app, use "Quote" not reply
            Ok Deanh noted.

Comment

• Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
              Well I guessed that too, but why say it ? Has the cue been shown close up on telly or something ?
              what’s the harm in mentioning the cue makers name?

Comment

• Darren Morgan, worst commentator, pundit and second rate welsh Eddie Charlton when he was a player.

'Well what do you think then Darren?'............."Well he potted a long red and then missed the black"...........'Yeah we know that you idiot, we all saw it in real time and the replay two seconds later, I was asking you why, not what actually happened, you're here as an alleged expert because you're welsh, do you know anything about jigsaw puzzles?'........."no!"..........'how about train spotting then?'

You can tell this afternoons match is boring me :teapot:
                Speak up, you've got to speak up against the madness, you've got speak your mind if you dare
                but don't try to get yourself elected, for if you do you'll have to cut your hair

Comment

• I switched of and watched the pool masters. Entertaining stuff. Earl Strickland had his hands bandaged up like he had frostbite.

Comment

what’s the harm in mentioning the cue makers name?
                    It was more that you didn't provide any context - personally I know nothing of cues, so it was meaningless to me!

Comment

• Originally Posted by gavpowell View Post
                      It was more that you didn't provide any context - personally I know nothing of cues, so it was meaningless to me!
                      ok gavpowell

Comment

• Originally Posted by Mark187187 View Post
                        Earl Strickland had his hands bandaged up like he had frostbite.
                        Who/what did he punch this time?

Joking aside, I really wish they showed more pool outside of Sky Sports.
                        "Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"

Comment

• Originally Posted by Billy View Post
                          Who/what did he punch this time?
                          Its probably those weights he has strapped to his arms and those things he puts on his fingers which he claims keep him down on the shot. He was using them years ago and they turned out to be nothing more than pieces of card with elastoplast around them, weirdly enough they ended up being banned for some reason. Back then he only really used them on jump shots or masse shots, supposed to give his hand a bit more height on the shot.

Comment

• Originally Posted by narl View Post
                            Its probably those weights he has strapped to his arms and those things he puts on his fingers which he claims keep him down on the shot. He was using them years ago and they turned out to be nothing more than pieces of card with elastoplast around them, weirdly enough they ended up being banned for some reason. Back then he only really used them on jump shots or masse shots, supposed to give his hand a bit more height on the shot.
                            This was something new. I remember the finger extenders, but these today were huge. He'd taped his thumb and two fingers so much they were about 2 inches wide.

Comment

• https://youtu.be/Uj_6fjdAFoc

Check out from 5.55

Comment

• A quite good steal from Higgins to 3 -1 up.
                                ....its not called potting its called snooker. Quote: WildJONESEYE
                                "Its called snooker not potting" Quote: Rory McLeod

Comment

Working...
                                X