No announcement yet.

2018 Welsh Open

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any idea what match his win\loss is since that win (ie not including it)?

Comment

Originally Posted by Odrl View Post
      He won the International Championship in the first week of November. :wink:
      Yeah, my bad! It's still just the one tournament win though and it's not just the not winning it's looking fairly mediocre and losing to lesser players.

Comment

Dott may as well not have shown up, didn't do much scoring at all really.

Comment

Originally Posted by narl View Post
          Dott may as well not have shown up, didn't do much scoring at all really.
          I thought he played well, just got unlucky when going into the pack each time, he got in first each time i think, with breaks of 64 and 50, normally that would be good enough lol

Comment

The presenter mentioned this "row" again when he was talking about Jackson Page. Wish the BBC would stop.

Comment

Originally Posted by Dr_Doctor View Post
              The presenter mentioned this "row" again when he was talking about Jackson Page. Wish the BBC would stop.
              Not just BBC, Eurosport commentators mentioning it as well
              Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Kid's a bit excited?

Comment

Yiuppeee 2-2

Comment

Originally Posted by vilkrang View Post
                    Ronnie did smash him 10-4 at the Masters though. Can't recall Selby ever doing a demolition job on Ronnie in a final like that. Personally I think the "I don't want to play him" is mind games, particularly as Selby hasn't exactly been brilliant this season, not winning anything since September and not even threatening to.
                    Since then Selby did beat him 18-14 and 10-7 in the WC and UK though. In fact since that WC final, ROS hasn't even made another semi there.

Comment

• Anyone know what cue Ian Burns is playing with? Looks like a fancy Thai Maple jobby.

Comment

• Nope, but it's beating Robertson's one, despite 3 centuries?

Comment

• Well that was weird, Robbo with 99% pot success and 3 centuries and gets beat by someone most won't have heard of !

Comment

• That and the Murphy match almost justify the format?

Can;t say I see how Higgins vs Maguire is happening so soon, though.

Comment

• Anyone tried The Trader's Tavern yet?

Comment

• 2018 Welsh Open

It is open but not been in it yet.
                                Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Working...
                                X