2018 Welsh Open

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally Posted by narl View Post
    So that's a jimmy white replica cue at the shootout (complete with higher up badge and long butt) and an olde ash, and he's now going for one of those ass ugly looking mcdermott cue creator things. =/
    You mean 2-in-1, lol

Comment

• Originally Posted by Rane View Post
      It seems like Robertson has lost his killerinstinct, he´s had a lot of that kind of defeats this season. This result is probably the most extreme, but he has had other with 3 or 4 high breaks and then losing anyway.
      He can't be worse than last season?

Comment

• 2018 Welsh Open

Noppon Saengkham missed a long yellow to the black corner pocket on 120
        Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

• 2018 Welsh Open

What is the longest BO7 match?
          Oddly, Hawkins v Fang is coming up to 4 hrs.

And it finishes 13:46
          Tough match.
          Last edited by DeanH; 1 March 2018, 01:46 PM.

Comment

• Looks like O'Sullivan is delivering another steamrolling performance today.

Comment

• Originally Posted by narl View Post
              Looks like O'Sullivan is delivering another steamrolling performance today.
              Not dropped a frame yet

Comment

• Originally Posted by blahblah01 View Post
                You mean 2-in-1, lol
                Yeah 2 shafts, i don't think they've thought that through really, they may be able to get laminated radial maple shafts for pool cues to play the same but ash is a different story.

Bit of an oddball looking one here, weight bolt kits, Urethane joint collars.

https://www.cuecreator.com/product-c...tom-shop-cues/
                Last edited by narl; 1 March 2018, 02:03 PM.

Comment

• You are applying too much thought to this, lol.

He has had them made bigger, so he can tweak them down himself. By September he will have another two shafts ordered or delivered as he has taken the first down too much, followed by the second. Obviously this will be after various multiple swapping between the two during and inbetween Frames )

This will last until he goes off the Butt, which I guess will be a monstrosity.....

Funny you mention the radial - has he tried that yet?

Comment

• Originally Posted by blahblah01 View Post
                    You are applying too much thought to this, lol.

He has had them made bigger, so he can tweak them down himself. By September he will have another two shafts ordered or delivered as he has taken the first down too much, followed by the second. Obviously this will be after various multiple swapping between the two during and inbetween Frames )

This will last until he goes off the Butt, which I guess will be a monstrosity.....

Funny you mention the radial - has he tried that yet?

He's not got the cue yet so doubtful, he has used maple in the past though so wouldn't be surprised if he ends up giving it a try.

Comment

• In clip, he says he has had them made too big.... (10 and 10.5mm)

Comment

• just heard one of the eurosport commentators say selby was upset about his loss yesterday.

something about hes not happy with his treatment 'as world number 1' having to play two days on the trot and being out last on both occasions.

who does he think he is lol

Comment

• 2018 Welsh Open

don't think it is two days on the trot being a problem as the schedule is everyone plays every day but I think more because of coming out late - after Welsh players - that BBC Wales wanted on at 7pm start for the TV. and also being on an outside table where his campaign ended.

Being current world champion and world no.1 I think the scheduling/table allocation could have been better.

Comment

• Did he get moved too, last night? (As well as Higgins\Maguire.)

I thought it was a barbed pop at ROS who has had all 12.45 starts? (May have had a first on in evening, but my memory is pants.)

Also, as above the tv deal is with BBC Wales, I don't know where Eurosport fits in re cash though.

Comment

• I guess I'm not exactly crying for the Selby corner. Absolutely love seeing him get beaten haha

Comment

• If Selby was more entertaining he'd be on match table at prime times....
                                H.b.142

Comment

Working...
                                X