Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

that referee in the trump duane match is absolutely useless haha

Comment

Yep, back to the outside tables for him )

Comment

Originally Posted by thai_son22 View Post
        that referee in the trump duane match is absolutely useless haha
        As Trump said in his interview afterwards - there is a very high degree of honesty amongst the players

Judd told the referee that he had hit the red - the referee maybe should have said he did not see it, and he would watch the replay (which he eventually did) and make a final judgement

But to keep arguing with the player until Judd's insistence makes him watch the replay is poor - upsetting for the player and makes the ref look silly.

I'm sure Jan Verhaas, Brendon More et al would have handled it differently

I know the rules do not explicitly state that a player has any recourse, and surely we do not need Tennis style challenges (lol), but as a gentleman/ladies' game we expect our referees to be professional and courteous, and our players to be honest

Comment

I see Allen beat his old mate Cao Yupeng.

Comment

Originally Posted by narl View Post
            I see Allen beat his old mate Cao Yupeng.
            Does Allen have a problem with him or something?

Comment

Originally Posted by jonny66 View Post
              He accused him of cheating and bad sportsmanship in the past, I know Cao personally and couldnt be further from the truth. Allen was just being a salty *****.

Comment

Sounds like Mark Allen.

Comment

Originally Posted by OmaMiesta View Post
                  He accused him of cheating and bad sportsmanship in the past, I know Cao personally and couldnt be further from the truth. Allen was just being a salty *****.
                  Allen is a vile little man imo

Comment

Originally Posted by OmaMiesta View Post
                    Was that the push shot that Allen heard but Cao did not call it?
                    I thought that was way behind them and they have played many times since.
                    Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
                      Was that the push shot that Allen heard but Cao did not call it?
                      I thought that was way behind them and they have played many times since.
                      I think so. That was a long time ago, and Allen does seem to have sorted out his attitude a bit since then.

Comment

When Allen wins it's because "he's as goods anyone out there"... when he loses its always something/someone else's fault.
                        H.b.142

Comment

what occurred with Judd Chump and the ref?

Was watching on the BBC website then it went straight Only Connect at 8pm. Couldnt find a stream to carry on watching
                          #jeSuisMasterBlasterBarryWhite2v1977Luclex(andHisF ictiousTwin)BigSplash!

Comment

Originally Posted by bolton-cueman View Post
                            what occurred with Judd Chump and the ref?

Was watching on the BBC website then it went straight Only Connect at 8pm. Couldnt find a stream to carry on watching
                            Judd was snookered came off the side cushion and very finely clipped a red, the ref said foul, Judd said he did, after a minute of "no you didn't yes I did" the ref checked a TV camera monitor and apologised and retracted the foul.
                            Where you watching the TV feed or the sport website that shows the game without changing to scheduled TV?

Comment

Judd was snookered came off the side cushion and very finely clipped a red, the ref said foul, Judd said he did, after a minute of "no you didn't yes I did" the ref checked a TV camera monitor and apologised and retracted the foul.
                              Where you watching the TV feed or the sport website that shows the game without changing to scheduled TV?
                              Thanks for that

was on the BBC Sport website. Not sure what happened... it went to a BBC2 stream then went off. No 'play' button on the live stream page
                              #jeSuisMasterBlasterBarryWhite2v1977Luclex(andHisF ictiousTwin)BigSplash!

Comment

Originally Posted by bolton-cueman View Post
                                Thanks for that

was on the BBC Sport website. Not sure what happened... it went to a BBC2 stream then went off. No 'play' button on the live stream page
                                Strange never had that on the BBC.
                                Hope it was a one-off

Comment

Working...
                                X