No announcement yet.

2018 Welsh Open

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If williams wins he will be joining Darren Morgan for a chat, as he is today's pundit on the BBC. Could be interesting

Comment

Originally Posted by Bigroberto View Post
      If williams wins he will be joining Darren Morgan for a chat, as he is today's pundit on the BBC. Could be interesting
      Looks likely now

I was hoping King would make a comeback, but I want to see this interview now.

Comment

Originally Posted by jonny66 View Post
        Looks likely now

I was hoping King would make a comeback, but I want to see this interview now.
        If morgans gonna chin him it'll take multiple hits

Comment

Originally Posted by narl View Post
          If morgans gonna chin him it'll take multiple hits
          Does he have a chin? Looks like he's not going to do the interview, he would've been in by now if he was.

Comment

Does he have a chin? Looks like he's not going to do the interview, he would've been in by now if he was.
            He reminds me a bit of Boss Nass out of star wars

Comment

OOh awkward interview, they didn't even look at each other, just blanked each other for the entire interview.

Comment

He's the spitting image of Matthew Perry from friends these days.

323CFAA900000578-3494704-Feeling_tired_Matthew_Perry_46_showed_the_strain_as_he_stepped_o-a-1_14.jpg

Comment

He's the spitting image of Matthew Perry from friends these days.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]19035[/ATTACH]
                  lol . The chin\neck area is virtually identical.

Comment

Originally Posted by Looter View Post
                    Thanks for that, I was watching it on Eurosport and I find the commentary on there awful!
                    Yes, thanks from me as well, wonder why they haven't advertised this or maybe I've missed it!! Much prefer the BBC.
                    Winner of Crucible 77's 2009 World Championship Lucky Dip.

Comment

Willie Thorne commentating on the Stevens\Doherty match? Did BBC reinstate his contract?

Comment

Originally Posted by narl View Post
                        Willie Thorne commentating on the Stevens\Doherty match? Did BBC reinstate his contract?
                        worst commentator ever
                        #jeSuisMasterBlasterBarryWhite2v1977Luclex(andHisF ictiousTwin)BigSplash!

Comment

Impressed with the parris cue Stevens is using, the grain on it is very similar to his old H&O that got swiped.

Comment

Has he actually sucked Selby's.....

Not starting a war, but I prefer the Eurosport bod due to the lac of 5hite jokes from people who should know better - the audience with headphones and they are trying to make them laugh.......

Comment

That was a bit weird looking, Stevens with a long tulipwood extension screwed into the sd joint of his cue. Obviously trying to mimic the wooden extension of his old cue.

Comment

I think he is wearing a corset - I'm sure it was him I saw practicing in the background during an Interview in Practice Room, and looked considerably flabbier....

Comment

Working...
                                X