Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally Posted by Skypigeon View Post
    Hi there!
    anyone know where I can find an online stream for the final this afternoon?? I cant get my eurosport subscription to work!
    thanks!
    The facebookgroup AGTV Snooker is streaming.
    ....its not called potting its called snooker. Quote: WildJONESEYE
    "Its called snooker not potting" Quote: Rory McLeod

Comment

• Good standard so far.

Comment

• Thanks!!!!!
        2010 World Open Prediction Contest Winner

Comment

• 4 -4 leaves everything open for the evening. No doubt Hawkins will be a bit upset, as he was cruising at 4 -2 and let Higgins in at a deciding point.

Comment

• Originally Posted by Skypigeon View Post
            Thanks!!!!!
            They stream from most events.

Comment

• kinda funny how hard ronnie bum licks higgins haha. crikey

Comment

• Originally Posted by thai_son22 View Post
                kinda funny how hard ronnie bum licks higgins haha. crikey
                He runs out of superlatives pretty quickly, doesn't he? Absolutely brilliant match between two brilliant players... I wonder what he would say if the match actually was brilliant. :wink:

I did enjoy that little bit about doubles though. "If there was a doubles tournament, Selby would be my first phone call." :smile:

Comment

• Originally Posted by Odrl View Post
                  He runs out of superlatives pretty quickly, doesn't he? Absolutely brilliant match between two brilliant players... I wonder what he would say if the match actually was brilliant. :wink:

I did enjoy that little bit about doubles though. "If there was a doubles tournament, Selby would be my first phone call." :smile:
                  and the bit about not playing with numpties haha. there goes my dreams of playing with ronnie as my doubles partner... i couldve taught him a thing or two

Comment

• Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
                    He now works with World Snooker so have seen him every day this week
                    Oh, nice. I like it when past players find an outlet for staying within the sport. A bit like Martin Clarke in that respect.
                    "Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"

Comment

He works for ES - what else is he gonna say?
                      "Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"

Comment

Brilliant!

Comment

• Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
                          I bet he would wipe the floor with everyone in your club
                          Yep, blindfolded and with just one arm. I'd love to see the pick of his club players up against JH live on TV, I'm sure they'd batter him.

-
                          The fast and the furious,
                          The slow and labourious,
                          All of us, glorious parts of the whole!

Comment

• I'd be watching this on BBC Wales to avoid the ad-breaks after every frame, if it were not for Darren Morgan commentating. He's got a great voice for indoor bowls or World Championship Paint Drying.

Comment

• Originally Posted by Dave Walton View Post
                              He wouldn't just win in your club, he'd dominate your club!
                              You have to laugh at some people .......wouldn’t win a game !!.....lol .

Who is in your club ?? Selby , Higgins and O’Sullivan
                              Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

• I've noticed - for the first time ever - that there appears to be two different 'main' camera views in operation. The one on ES/Quest gives a far more elongated view down the table, than the one we see on BBC Wales, which is higher and gives the table a much squarer look.

This brings me to something I've always puzzled over with snooker coverage. When we get a BBC tournament (let's say the WC) I've always assumed ES are hiring the feed from the BBC for the duration of the tournament (albeit with their own studio and commentators) but here we appear to have a situation where both the BBC and ES have their own set of cameras in place.

Does anyone know any more about the way the coverage works?

Comment

Working...
                                X