2018 Romanian Masters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2018 Romanian Masters

This invitational is on Eurosport Player and possibly other streaming sites.

First Match MJ Williams v Carter - third frame nice 133 by Carter to go 3-0
    Up the TSF! :snooker:

Hi

any live free streams for this event no broadcast yet on https://sportstream365.com/other and also found this stream but again nothing yet if you find any please do share
    Ronnie O' Sullivan seven times the record breaking Snooker Master

Comment

next match now starting
      McGuire vs King
      Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

The camera angle is terrible.. much too low

Comment

Originally Posted by Mr Snooker View Post
          Hi

any live free streams for this event no broadcast yet on https://sportstream365.com/other and also found this stream but again nothing yet if you find any please do share
          Check these pages on facebook agtv/agtv live/agtv snooker. They stream live. The commentary is not in english though.

Comment

Selby is out.

Comment

Watched the game Brecel vs Trump, the pockets seem to be very tiny.

Comment

Well done Kyren, solid frame to clinch the match, with a cracking ballsy red along the top cushion to virtually win it.
                Good line up for the QFs as well, just a shame they're all so bloody short! (The matches, not the players )

-
                The fast and the furious,
                The slow and labourious,
                All of us, glorious parts of the whole!

Comment

Welcome to the forum vinccent.

Originally Posted by vincccent View Post
                  Watched the game Brecel vs Trump, the pockets seem to be very tiny.
                  It's a bit difficult to judge with such a narrow angle of view, but they do seem to be a bit less forgiving than usual don't they. The tighter the better AFAIC.

-
                  The slow and labourious,

Comment

Don't think this tournament bears that much of importance, but it's still baffling to see another early loss for Selby.

Brecel has now lost five of his six matches this year (not including the Shoot-Out). Does anyone see his win at the China Championship as a bit of a "fluke" now? Well, not exactly fluke, but is his ranking of #11 higher than it should be?
                    I mean he has the semifinal at the World Open as well and a quarterfinal at the Shanghai Masters. But aside from this (and the semifinal at the Champion of Champions if we include invitationals) he only has suffered early losses.

Comment

So that's it then, no more snooker this evening. How rubbish is that, just as everyone's settled down for the evening, it ends.

-
                      The slow and labourious,

Comment

Originally Posted by JimMalone View Post
                        Don't think this tournament bears that much of importance, but it's still baffling to see another early loss for Selby.

Brecel has now lost five of his six matches this year (not including the Shoot-Out). Does anyone see his win at the China Championship as a bit of a "fluke" now? Well, not exactly fluke, but is his ranking of #11 higher than it should be?
                        I mean he has the semifinal at the World Open as well and a quarterfinal at the Shanghai Masters. But aside from this (and the semifinal at the Champion of Champions if we include invitationals) he only has suffered early losses.
                        Yes, seems like a bit of a blip to me, hope I'm wrong, I'd like to see his game mature but unfortunately he continues to disappoint. As for Selby, like you, I'm quite surprised at his drop in form, but I'm sure he'll come good, as they always say, form varies, but class is permanent.

-
                        The slow and labourious,

Comment

Originally Posted by PatBlock View Post
                          Yes, seems like a bit of a blip to me, hope I'm wrong, I'd like to see his game mature but unfortunately he continues to disappoint. As for Selby, like you, I'm quite surprised at his drop in form, but I'm sure he'll come good, as they always say, form varies, but class is permanent.

-
                          Yeah, I still think there are things missing from Brecels game. As like Trump his shot selection isn't the best and he is very careless sometimes.

I'm pretty sure Selby will find his form at some point. But I'm wondering if it will be in time for this years World Championship.

Comment

Originally Posted by JimMalone View Post
                            Yeah, I still think there are things missing from Brecels game. As like Trump his shot selection isn't the best and he is very careless sometimes.

I'm pretty sure Selby will find his form at some point. But I'm wondering if it will be in time for this years World Championship.
                            It could be the same thing for both of them, albeit on a different scale: You knuckle down, reap the rewards with some success, begin to take things for granted and trip up over your own complacency. Or, it could be Toam chalk.

-
                            The slow and labourious,

Comment

Did trump just beat the world record for fastest bo7 match? was under 40 min.

Comment

Working...
                              X