Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally Posted by blahblah01 View Post
    Yep, he is tall, as is Williams.

Wilson does bend both legs a fair bit.....
    Williams describes himself as 6ft 1 according to this:

https://www.celebheights.com/s/Mark-...ams-49890.html

Kyren looks maybe fractionally taller than O'Sullivan to me, and Ronnie appears 5ft 10 here:

https://www.celebheights.com/s/Ronni...van-48054.html

A "legit" 6' 3'' (there are plenty who exaggerate) would be VERY tall.

Comment

• Great frame.

As for Pulman I think he's officially a seven-time-champion. But he also won the World Matchplay Championship in 1957.

Comment

• Originally Posted by gavpowell View Post
        Doherty has a very strong Dublin accent and that comes with its own quirks, including the T replacing TH and saying de instead of the.
        Originally Posted by blahblah01 View Post
        http://www.worldsnooker.com/players/john-pulman/ says 7

Maybe Dennis is confused by the longevity?
        I think they miscounted somewhere, as in 1964, 65 and 66 there were two tournaments a year, so that is 6 plus one each in 57 and 68
        don't see where the 10 comes from, yet
        Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

• Originally Posted by The Rook View Post
          Williams describes himself as 6ft 1 according to this:

https://www.celebheights.com/s/Mark-...ams-49890.html

Kyren looks maybe fractionally taller than O'Sullivan to me, and Ronnie appears 5ft 10 here:

https://www.celebheights.com/s/Ronni...van-48054.html

A "legit" 6' 3'' (there are plenty who exaggerate) would be VERY tall.
          I've always looked for the heights of Snooker players out of interest and often found varying dates. But yeah, while Wilson looks quite tall to me (he bends even his right leg a bit when in stance), this might be because he is pretty slim. Cause on photos he appears to be a bit taller than O'Sullivan and of similar height as Mark Selby. So about 6 feet.

Comment

• Originally Posted by JimMalone View Post
            I've always looked for the heights of Snooker players out of interest and often found varying dates. But yeah, while Wilson looks quite tall to me (he bends even his right leg a bit when in stance), this might be because he is pretty slim. Cause on photos he appears to be a bit taller than O'Sullivan and of similar height as Mark Selby. So about 6 feet.
            I'd say 5ft 11, but 6ft sounds more realistic than 6ft 3 to me.

Comment

• Originally Posted by The Rook View Post
              I'd say 5ft 11, but 6ft sounds more realistic than 6ft 3 to me.
              No way is he under 6', the way he bends his right knee - imho.

Comment

• 7 World Championships, 1 World Match play Championship and 2 News of the World Championships is 10, I mean they all have World and Championship in the title.

Comment

• Originally Posted by Dark View Post
                  7 World Championships, 1 World Match play Championship and 2 News of the World Championships is 10, I mean they all have World and Championship in the title.
                  mystery solved :wink:
                  Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

• Higgins is playing badly but Wilson cannot beat him.

Comment

• Anybody knows what Higgins' highest break this session is so far? He is playing pretty weak, when in the balls.

Comment

• It's all down to fitness now so Wilson should be able to beat him.

No disrespect to any of the players but for me this tournament is pretty flat now with the entertainers/crowd pleasing players gone.

I think the best matches in it have already been played.

Comment

• BBc are really milking the **** out of this slow mo camera, just got about 3 or 4 replays of Wilson tapping his cue in the table in slow mo...

Comment

Anybody knows what Higgins' highest break this session is so far? He is playing pretty weak, when in the balls.

Comment

Anybody knows what Higgins' highest break this session is so far? He is playing pretty weak, when in the balls.
                              The german TV commentator just answered it. It was a 31. With a 29 his second best.

Comment

The german TV commentator just answered it. It was a 31. With a 29 his second best.
                                They have been saying it is 40 every few minutes on the coverage I am watching.

Comment

Working...
                                X