• DeanH
    replied
    Originally Posted by GeordieDS View Post
    I hope to god this cheat doesn't win
    com' on Higgins-baby!

Leave a comment:

• lucasnoopy
    replied
    The only thing that can stop this becoming an all-time great match is Virgo entering the commentary box.

Leave a comment:

• Billy
    replied
    Great for the neutrals, but we’re in to uncomfortable territory for me now. Can’t believe MW is letting this slip.

Leave a comment:

• GeordieDS
    replied
    I hope to god this cheat doesn't win

Leave a comment:

• JimMalone
    replied
    Three frames in a row by Higgins, two with a "higginsial" comeback clearance from behind to cut the lead to 13-15. Now Williams' nerves are facing a really tough test.

Leave a comment:

• Ronnie's tip
    replied
    Higgins will win this IMO. He's hit form at the exact right time. I don't think Williams has the scoring to contain him now.

This frame was crucial.

Leave a comment:

• JimMalone
    replied
    Against most opponents I'd really root for John to win this match, but I simply want Mark to win more.

Also I would love to finally have some good safety battles here.

Leave a comment:

• attilahun
    replied
    I am confused. I really dont know who i want to win this final. I am cheering for John when he is at the table...and when Mark comes around i want him to win. In fact it is a nice feeling...to watch this two legends play in the world final.

Leave a comment:

• fkhan
    replied
    Originally Posted by MrRottweiler View Post
    Those last two frames are why I admire John Higgins so much.
    Good comeback by John. 3 frames the difference now.

Leave a comment:

• richo
    replied
    I can’t think of anything worse than Higgins winning another World title. Really routing for Williams.

Leave a comment:

• MrRottweiler
    replied
    Those last two frames are why I admire John Higgins so much.

Leave a comment:

• JimMalone
    replied
    Some of those pots on the middle pockets by Williams have been absurd. "Best single ball potter in the history of the game."

Leave a comment:

• paddiboro
    replied
    Totally agree with you and must add that this is one of the best I've seen in years with two of the old uns.

Leave a comment:

• PatBlock
    replied
    I did wonder whether the table slap/shot would be a turning point, but Mark seems to have forgotten it. Still not beyond John to at least make a decent match of this tonight, surely Mark has to have a wobble or two? Whatever happens, it's been a classic as far as I'm concerned, fantastic to see Mark playing at his best again, maybe even better than, and some of those pots he's been pulling out are just crazy.

-

Leave a comment:

• kligu
    replied
    Vintage Higgins that was! Still some hope for a close finish?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X